07 February 2013

New House Spam

"AARRRGH!!!" I was having another rage filled mood swing. I was starting to hate myself. Everything that went wrong was my fault and I couldn't stop it. I needed to change... everything. I hated where I lived, my hair, my clothes, my makeup. I wanted to move, to get out of this house that held the memories of Trent and Austin. I would stay in Ravenview so the kids could still go to the same school and continue their existing friendships. They didn't need to suffer because of me. I wondered how Abriola was doing. She had moved out, and was susceptible to this damn curse thing too.

I harvested Austin's apple tree, a little saddened that I couldn't uproot it and take it with me. My plan was to take the apples from it and plant one of them at the new house, that way it would sort of still be Austin's tree.


I didn't want anything from this house except the pictures of Trent and Austin, the apples, and Austin's pillow. The kids were waiting for me in the front yard.

"Did everyone get what they wanted to take?"

"Yes, Mom," Britannia and Cairo answered in unison.


When we got to our new house, Cairo jumped out of the car and ran towards the front door.

"Sweet, it's a log cabin!" I was glad my son was happy.


The house was significantly larger than our old house. It had four bedrooms, which I needed. The kids had to share a room before.


The inside wasn't decorated the best, but with the money I got from selling our old house, I had no doubts I could change that. I bought some home improvement supplies while Diablo and Echelon slept, and let Cairo and Britannia settle in.

Living Room


Kitchen


Bedroom 1


Bedroom 2


Bedroom 3


Bathroom


Master Bedroom


Garage


4 comments:

  1. That's a sweet touch about the apple tree. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.O I just got the most random pop-up ad on another page. It said "Sicily wants to see you." How bizarre is that!?! I don't remember what it was for because I clicked it closed too quickly. LOL.

    The apple tree was a poignant moment. Love that Sicily took Austin's pillow with her, too. :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. WTF. LOLL. I guess it's a subconscious message that you should continue reading this story. Hahaha, just kidding. =D

      Aww haha, I'm happy you liked the way Sicily tried to remember Austin.

      Delete