11 February 2013

Chapter 27: Karaoke

With Tennan now helping me out, I had a new sense of confidence. I added a room onto my house for him. Sometimes he would leave for days searching history for more information about my mom and dad. He didn't always succeed at finding anything, but I was glad he was trying. I called Christian to update him on the new occurrence in my life, and he was excited to hear that I had some more help. He told me he kind of felt like he wished he could help me more, but his resources were limited. I decided to celebrate. Things seemed to be going better for me these days. I was at the bar when a handsome man with purple eyes and a cute smile came up to me.


"Hi. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure, baby."





















After a few drinks, I took his hand and led him to the karaoke machine, where we sang a cheesy pop song duet.


I was having a really good time with him. I observed him dancing and checked out his butt a couple of times when it wasn't my turn to sing. When our song was over, I touched his back as we exited the stage, hoping to turn him on.


It worked because as soon as we were off the stage, he turned around and was all over me. His kisses were so soft and adorable.


I unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt. He smiled and I knew he wanted me to keep going. Earlier I had noticed the ladies restroom had a nice love seat in it that would do nicely.


I headed to the bathroom and told him to follow me in there discreetly. He looked around before following me inside.


I was waiting next to the door for him. When it opened, I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him close. I hoisted myself onto the sink and took his jacket off. Then I continued making out with him, rubbing his body all over. After I took his shirt off, we made our way to the love seat, where I screwed his brains out.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! I love how she just finds out Austin is alive, but still can't keep her hands off the men folk! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO. I need to make it clearer that the curse makes her possessed when she sees a hot guy. I haven't been because I didn't want to keep typing "Then an uncontrollable urge came over me and I suddenly wanted to screw him." LOL. I don't know, like it'd get repetitive, which is not what I want at all for this story. I'm glad you like it. =D

      Delete
  2. Ah, so Tennan's staying with Sicily now. That should make it easier for him to keep her updated on whatever he finds out.

    Your comment about Sicily checking out her guy-for-the-night reminded me of one of the first cards I got my husband, either for Valentine's Day or his birthday, I forget which one. On the front, it said something like, "When I saw you, it was love at first sight." The inside said, "And then you turned around and I said, hey, he's got a cute face, too." He loved it. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Tennan is staying at the house. He has a mission now to help Sicily as much as he can until she figures out how to complete her task...

      LOL that card is hilarious and awesome. :D

      Delete