21 February 2013

Chapter 36: Curiosity

Hmm.. my very own genie. My very own handsome genie. He had really exotic looking clothes on, complete with puffy pants and shoes that curled up at the toes. His shirt didn't seem much like a shirt, seeing as it was held together by two small strings. I wanted to do dirty things to him.


"What do I call you?"

"Genie Delano."

"How did you end up in the junkyard?"

"I don't know. I granted my last master three wishes, and after the third one was done, he told me to go back into the lamp. He said he would free me after he got back from work. He never did, and here we are."


My heart went out to him. I was starting to understand that genies lived a life of slavery, even though I thought that kind of behavior died a long time ago. I felt sorry for Delano, and I decided to treat him well. At least one genie would have a good owner.

"Come, Genie Delano. Let's go back to my house."

"Shall I go back into the lamp, mistress?"

"No. You can walk with me."

"Thank you, mistress."


When we got back to the house, I showed Delano to one of the spare bunk beds.

"You can sleep here. What do I do with the lamp?"


"Keep it near me, usually in the same room. It is the source of my power and it has a short range."

"Good night, Genie Delano."

"Good night, mistress."

Over the next few days, Delano used his powers to clean the house, giving me time to teach Glasgow and Heath their skills. He was like a sexy supernatural housekeeper.


Delano also helped with the kids. I think he was grateful to me for treating him well. I never made him go into his lamp while he stayed with me. As far as I was concerned, Delano was another member of my family, even if his stay was only temporary. Besides, I couldn't help but indulge myself watching him walk around the house. He was very good eye candy.


Delano had just put Heath in his crib and was getting ready to go to bed. I entered his room and shut the door behind us. I wanted to show him how much I appreciated his help.

"Mmm.. hi, Genie Delano," I stood close to him, tickling his chest.

"Hello, mistress."


I kissed his lips and hugged his body close to me. I was enjoying his warm breath on my face as he kissed me back. He bent down and let me wrap my legs around him. He pushed me up against the wall and moved his hips with mine. His hands were like a chair, cupping my butt.


He moved one arm under me to support me while his other hand started fumbling with the clasp on my shirt. I undid the clasps on his vest and pulled it open, revealing his sexy body. He slowly moved me away from the wall and carried me to my bedroom. When we got there, he tossed my shirt on the floor and we made out on my bed.


I squeezed my legs around his waist, making him smile.  I took his clothes off and we laid down on the bed. I traced his tattoo with my finger. He rolled on top of me and kissed my neck softly. I breathed in his ear and he put himself inside me. He was a really good kisser and lover.



Heath was the little present that Matt had left behind. He had Matt's blue eyes, and I honestly had no idea where he got his blonde hair from, but he was adorable. I knew he was himself a genie, but his powers hadn't developed yet.


Ever since Tennan had told me about his past, I was trying really hard to be conscious of the importance of his job. I admit I was still extremely aroused by him and the desire to jump him in the shower or when he was working out was always a possibility that went through my head. One day I had an idea about how I could satisfy my curiosity as well as my lust without harming Tennan.

"Genie Delano, you have to follow my wishes exactly, right? You are not allowed to twist my words?"


"Yes, mistress. I am under your command."

"I wish to know what sex with a vampire is like. Genie Delano, that vampire must NOT be Tennan. Understood?"

Delano nodded and bowed, showing me that he understood my instructions clearly. A few hours later, he handed me a sheet of paper with an address on it.

"Mistress, I found a bar for you. There are vampires who frequent it regularly. Perhaps you can find one who will suit your needs. Here is the address."


When I pulled up to Plasma 501, I felt an adrenaline rush course through my body that made me feel alive. Even though vampires didn't really instill fear in me, I did feel a little sense of danger when I walked into the bar. I wonder if it was because of the quantity of vampires that were here. Tennan's face flashed in the back of my mind. I hoped I could find a vampire here who was just as hot as he was. Tonight my curiosity would be satisfied.


10 comments:

  1. ... so I went on vacation for a mere 11 days, and Sicily has been THAT busy?!? Gee. That took me some time to catch up O.o
    Seriously, I can´t wait to see what sexy vampire she will dig up there *lol*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I missed your comments. ;) Welcome back. Hope you had a great vacation. Thanks for reading. :D

      Delete
  2. Well, I was right then. Genie Delano does have sexy time powers!
    And he can get Sicily an address where she can get some vampire sexy time, too.
    Awesome genie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genie is HOT! Even though his shoes make me giggle. Little Heath is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he's the whole genie package, down to the Arabian shoes. Haha, Heath made me go O_O cause he had blonde hair, when Matt the genie had black hair. LMAO.

      Delete
  4. Hmm ... a sexy, supernatural housekeeper who's very good eye candy. I like the sound of that. So, sex with the hot genie, followed by the hot genie hooking Sicily up with a vampire? Can't wait to see what Sicily finds when she goes "hunting." LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Genie Delano is very hot for sure, and very helpful, in more ways than one. ;) It will be interesting to see what Sicily finds. XD

      Delete