04 February 2013

Chapter 13: Clubbing

BOOM-BOOM-BOOM. The beat of the stereo in this club was loud, but good. There were track lights glowing purple in two corners of the bar. Some comfy black leather couches sat in the corner, inviting people to sit on them. The lights in the floor radiated like rays of sunshine under my feet.


I was here with Dallas Shallow. I had met him one day when I went to get a massage while I was pregnant with Cairo. I had chatted with him a little bit and given him my number. He looked particularly hot tonight, wearing a shirt that looked a little too tight for him. I kept imagining what his body looked like under that shirt. I was sitting at the bar and Dallas was ordering our drinks when another guy came up to me.


"Hey pretty lady. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Hi. I'm actually here with someone."

I motioned at Dallas who was walking towards me.


"Who's this guy," Dallas asked.

"I don't know."


"My name is Austin. Sorry man, I didn't know she was with you."

Just then I had an idea. "Why don't we all hang out? Hmm? Austin, you aren't here with anyone, and if Dallas doesn't mind..."

"No I don't mind at all," Dallas chimed in. He whispered in my ear, "You are so hot, baby."


I smiled, glad to see that Dallas was on the same naughty page as me. We waited for Austin to get a drink and then the three of us headed over to the couches. We chatted for a while.


After a couple more rounds of drinks, I was feeling restless. Just then one of my favorite songs started playing. "OOH, I love this song!" I yelled above the loud music. "Come on, let's dance."


The guys followed me to the dance floor and I started shaking my hips. Dallas and Austin had their hands all over me. I was enjoying every second. I took Dallas' face in my hands and kissed him.


Austin had his arms around me, pressing himself against my backside. I turned my attention to Austin and ran my fingers through his hair. I put my mouth close to his.

"Hey sexy."


Dallas started nibbling on my earlobe. I closed my eyes and felt Austin's tongue in my mouth, so I kissed him back. I pulled Austin's body closer to me. Dallas touched my stomach, slowly moving his hand down south. His touch kind of tickled, making me giggle.

"Having fun, baby?" Austin asked, smiling at me.


Wow, he was gorgeous. He had bleach blond hair that fell across his face, covering one of his eyes. His eyes were bright pink, glowing like neon lights in the dark room. He was wearing a shirt that didn't really leave much to the imagination. I found myself staring longingly at his pecs.

"Yes I am."

I turned back to Dallas and wrapped my arms around him. I felt that he was excited, so I put my hand under his shirt and started rubbing his back. Mmm.. he smelled good. I kissed his neck while continuing to grind on him.


"We need to take this somewhere else."

"I think I saw a room in the back for private parties," Dallas said.

I grabbed Austin's hand to make sure he knew we were planning on migrating to a different part of the club as I followed Dallas to the VIP Lounge.


The music was also playing in the VIP Lounge, so we continued dancing. I rubbed Austin's chest for a while, tracing the ridges of his muscles. Austin pulled his shirt up, teasing me as if he wanted me to see, but then pulling it down again. "Stop that," I said as I giggled, throwing his shirt on the floor.


Austin laughed as I unzipped his pants. He grabbed my ass, pushing me close to him. I breathed in his ear and he lifted up my dress, pushing a little deeper. He felt so good. I felt Dallas' hands on me, unzipping my dress, and gently caressing my back. Suddenly his face was close to me.

"Can I have a turn?"


I kissed Dallas while lifting up his shirt. He took it off and boy was he hot. He had a six pack that seemed to go on forever. I kissed his body starting at his neck, down his pecs, to his abs, until I got to his belt.


I looked up and gave him my best seductive smile. He dropped his pants and I played between his legs. Dallas tapped me on the head after a few minutes, smiling at me. He picked me up and I let him in. He felt just as good as Austin did. I was in heaven tonight.


12 comments:

  1. Seems like some girls dream about muscles is coming true tonight *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sicily does Dallas and Austin. What city will she take on next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Dallas was a premade Sim in Riverview, and I made Austin in CAS, so I thought it would be fun to have his name match Dallas'.

      Delete
  3. /fans self. You make hot male sims!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad the club couldn't be named Ft. Worth. :^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. I thought it'd be fun to name Austin the way I did because the townie's name was Dallas. Maybe I should have named the club Texas, or Lone Star. LOL.

      Delete
  5. Hmm ... a little ménage à trois. I wasn't expecting that. Way to mix it up! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, it was after this chapter that I started writing a little more risque. It seemed right up Sicily's alley. XD
      Thanks for the compliment! =)

      Delete