22 February 2013

Chapter 38: Possessed

After my visit to Plasma 501, I was emotional and vulnerable. This was the first time I felt dirty after being with a guy, so I took a shower and went straight to bed. I was scared to tell Tennan about what had happened to me at the bar. I knew if I talked about it, I would feel like I was living it again. I was curious about it though, and he would be the only one who could possibly explain the strange feelings I'd experienced.


When I woke up, Tennan was in my bed. What the berry? I know that I was alone when I went to bed last night. He knew when I was feeling sad or upset, so maybe he just wanted to keep me company and let me know I was safe. I had been in sort of a daze when I got home last night, and I had no doubts he had sensed it. I lay awake for a little while, staring at his face. I was probably being really creepy, but I couldn't help it. He was so handsome. I wished I could kiss him and hold him. I almost moved closer to him under the covers, but I stopped myself, instead choosing to get out of bed.


After some breakfast, I heard Tennan in the other room playing with Francesca. I was still a little traumatized, so I went into her room and hugged him.

"Tennan, I had a bad night."

"Awww, baby, what happened?"

Red flags went off in my head. First he was in my bed, now he was calling me 'baby?' He usually tried to be very cautious around me about that kind of stuff.


I pulled away from him.

"What do you mean, 'baby'? You shouldn't call me that. You know I always have to suppress the desire to get you into bed."

"Aww, you don't need to suppress it anymore. I was wrong about everything. Let's be together."

He had a goofy smile on his face that I wasn't sure how to interpret. I did want his body, but I knew better. He had made it clear the very first time I hit on him that we weren't supposed to be intimate. Something was seriously not right with him.


"Tennan, you're acting really weird."

I backed out of the room, confused and annoyed that my only friend was not being himself today, especially when I needed him the most. What was wrong with him? I went for a motorcycle ride. I needed to get away from Tennan. I was afraid I would take advantage of him.


I stopped at the Ravenview Esplanade and walked down to the water's edge. The water was peaceful. The gentle breeze made the water ripple. The sunshine made the water sparkle under its rays. I was so worried about Tennan, but I didn't know what to do to help him. Doctors here wouldn't be able to tell if anything was wrong with him, and I had no idea how to communicate with people from his world.


"Sicily..."

Suddenly a deep voice I'd never heard before was saying my name. I spun around, looking for the person whom the voice belonged to. There was no one anywhere around me. Great, Tennan was going crazy, now so was I. The voice spoke again.

"Sicily... this is Tennan's father. I am speaking to you through your mind. You can just think a thought, and I will hear you. Don't worry, you are not crazy."


Mmm... ok.. is something wrong with Tennan? Am I right to think he is behaving strangely?

"Yes, Sicily. You are a smart girl. I have found out that Tennan is under a spell that is causing him to lust after you."

A spell? Who did this to him? 

"Delano put the spell on Tennan while you were at Plasma 501 last night."

Delano? Why the berry would he do that? I hadn't even thought about the fact that I hadn't seen Delano today. He was usually up early in the morning helping with the household chores.


"Just as there are good and bad people, there are also good and bad genies. Delano was a bad one, and he likes to cause trouble for anyone who finds his lamp. When he heard you say that you wanted any vampire except Tennan, he wanted to sabotage you. He got you out of the house by sending you to the bar so he could work his magic."

How do I break the spell? Can Tennan die?

"Find a flame fruit. It is an orange fruit that has medicinal powers. Have Tennan eat it and then rest for the night. He should be cured in the morning. The flame fruit is most effective after a deep sleep. If he stays under the spell too long, it could endanger his life. It would be in your best interest to give him the fruit soon. You will find one in your refrigerator when you get home."

I hopped on my motorcycle and raced back home. Tennan wouldn't die. Not under my watch.


When I got home, Tennan had gotten worse. He greeted me at the door and grabbed my butt. He rubbed my back and hungrily kissed my neck. He tried to kiss me on the mouth, but I wouldn't let him. I knew if I gave into kissing his lips, I wouldn't be able to turn back.

"Awww, sexy, let's go fuck. It'll be spectacular."


"Tennan, I need to get something out of the fridge."

"Nah, we don't need food. Come on, you want to see?"

He took his shirt off and threw it across the room. He stuck his chest out and put his hand on his pec, rubbing himself. I took this as my opportunity to get to the fridge. I managed to get one hand on the handle of the fridge and pull it open.


Tennan shut the door and grabbed my hand. He got this look in his eyes, a look I was all too familiar with. It was the 'I'm really horny' look. I found it really difficult to resist him. Here he was standing in front of me, begging me to be with him. I looked at his body. He had a six pack that seemed to go on forever. I wanted to massage his pecs and make him feel good.


He leaned in close to me and put his hand on my shoulder. His touch was electrifying. I felt the excitement growing in his pants. I really wanted to screw him on the kitchen counter, but I couldn't. I needed to release him from this spell. There was no way I was going to lose him. He was much too important to me. I turned around and tried to open the fridge again.


I managed to get the fridge open and pull the flame fruit out when I heard Tennan groan.

"Oooh, my head..."


I closed the door just in time to see him collapse on the floor.


"TENNAN!"


I rushed to his side, and tried to wake him up so I could feed him the flame fruit. I was so scared that I was too late.

"Tennan, wake up! Please, wake up!"

I shook him and patted his face a little. I put my head close to his chest. His heart was still beating, but his breath was slow and ragged.

"Uuhhh..."

"Tennan, wake up. Eat this."

Tennan finally opened his eyes and stared at me. His eyes were glossed over and they kept rolling back in his head. He was having trouble focusing. I put the fruit near his mouth and finally got him to understand what I was trying to do.

"Huh? Mm.. ok.."


I held his head up and he took a big bite of the fruit, chewing slowly. After he ate all of it, he tried to get up, but stumbled. I caught one of his arms, putting it around my shoulder, supporting him as we walked to the bedroom.


He was groggy and he kept grabbing at me, but I managed to help him change into his pajamas and get into bed without giving in to him.

"Mmm... you want to fuck? I'm good at it."

He kept inviting me to join him in bed, but I stood off to the side so he couldn't reach me once he laid down. I was really burning with desire after this ordeal because contrary to my actions, I wanted him more than anything.


10 comments:

  1. Whoah. A big thumbs up for Sicily and her self control!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad genie! Bad genie! *gets whip*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that Delano is a bad little trickster!
    I'm glad Sicily was able to restrain herself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he's not very nice on the inside, even though he's very nice on the outside. Sicily would have really screwed things up if she'd given in to Tennan.

      Delete
  4. Stupid genie! How was Sicily able to control herself? It's so unlike her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Sicily got that large warning from Tennan's father, and she knows Tennan is important in helping her get Austin back, so it was vital that Tennan not die. She loves Austin more, so she dug up lots of will power to save Tennan.

      Delete
  5. Aha! So, the genie DID mess with Tennan. I thought something was up there, although I was wondering if it had any effect on the vamp at the bar, too. Thank goodness Sicily was able to keep her wits about her and save Tennan. Tennan was acting like a horny drunk. "I'm good at it." LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Delano cast a spell on Tennan. What he said was "Vampiric Lust" in French. LOL. No the spell was just for Tennan, the vampire at the bar was using the vampire ability of hypnotizing humans because our minds are susceptible to that sort of stuff. :D Hahaha, yeah, Tennan was being like a horny drunk, the lust spell does that to a person. LOL.

      Delete