07 February 2013

Chapter 17: Making Love

"Austin, I have to tell you something. I really like you and I'm hoping this won't change anything."

"Ok, what is it?"

"I'm pregnant, but I don't know if you're the father."


Austin stepped away from me and looked at the floor. I trembled a little when he pulled away, wondering if he knew how terrified I was of losing him. I couldn't tell if he was sad or upset or furious. He finally looked up at me and whispered, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"It's because of that night at the club."

"Oh, that? Oh, whew! I thought you were trying to tell me that you slept with someone else after I asked you out."

"Berry, no! I really like you, I think I could be falling for you."

Austin pulled me close and gave me a hug. He leaned in close to my ear. "I love you, Sicily."

"I love you too, Austin." I was so relieved that he wasn't pissed at me.


Austin moved in shortly after we'd exchanged the "L" word. He helped out with Cairo and the house chores. He started growing an apple tree in the backyard. He was perfect. No one could ever replace Trent, but he was gone. I couldn't live stuck in the past or I'd watch my life pass me by. Austin made me happy. I took Christian's advice, suggesting that Austin read Ravenview Hauntings. He didn't put up a fight or look at me funny, which was a good start. He seemed excited because he told me that he thought I wasn't interested in that stuff from the way I had reacted the other day at the mansion.


We were eating brunch when I felt a sharp stab of pain. "OWWW!!"

"AHHH! Shit! What do I do?"

"Pull the car up front. Let's go to the hospital."


We came home with a little boy. His name was Diablo.

"Austin, I want to thank you for helping me with everything. I love you."

"I love you, too. Come here, baby."


His kiss sent electricity up and down my body. I remembered kissing him at the club, but this time, it felt special and more intimate. I don't know if it was because we had now said we loved each other, or what, but it was amazing. Austin scooped me up in his arms and carried me into the bedroom.


We snuggled in our bed for a while before falling asleep. It felt so good to have someone I loved sleeping next to me again. I felt safe and secure for the first time in a long time.


"Morning, beautiful lady."

Ooh, Austin made my heart all warm and fuzzy.


"I need you."

I pulled Austin close and gave him a big kiss. His skin was so warm and he tasted so good. We headed back into bed.


"Sicily, how will we know who Diablo's father is? He kind of didn't look like me but he didn't look like you either."

"We'll know when his hair grows in and what color his eyes are."

"Oh. Sorry I don't know anything about babies."

"You don't have to apologize. I can never tell either, especially with their eye color. It doesn't always become obvious until they're a toddler."

Even though we were just talking, Austin was seriously turning me on. His hand was on my butt and he kept rubbing it. I looked into his eyes and kissed him passionately. I moved my hand to his chest and he groaned a little. Then I wrapped my leg around his. I grabbed his butt and he rolled over on top of me. He exiled our clothing to the floor and made love to me. He was gentle, but strong.


When we were done, he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed me.

"I love you."

"Aww, I love you too."


13 comments:

  1. I have that ''making love out of nothing at all'' song in my head now, thanks. :p lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaaat? I didn't even put a song in this chapter. ;o) LOL.

      Delete
    2. That's just how my crazy brain works!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, somehow I don't think Sicily's happiness is going to last...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. I'm glad she is happy. Austin is HOT and Nice. What a combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup yup! Here's me breaking stereotypes again. The one I HATE so much is that "All hot guys are jerks." So NOT fucking true. =D

      Delete
  4. I'm just waiting for something bad to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy Austin while you can, Sicily. I have a feeling his time with you is coming to an end. I'm having déjà vu. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, you are on the right track. =( Stupid curse. LOL. Thanks for reading all of these chapters and leaving comments! =)

      Delete
    2. I fully intend to catch up on all of the chapters. It may just take me a little while because Christmas is sneaking up on me. I'm really enjoying your story! And, as a fellow writer, I know how great it feels to get comments. I get positively giddy, so how could I not comment. :D

      Delete
    3. Hi! No worries, Christmas is coming! I'm getting excited, LOL. I'm so happy you're enjoying this. I need to write more chapters, ROFL. It is a nice warm fuzzy feeling to get comments. XD

      Delete