16 February 2013

Chapter 32: Paparazzi

"I'm so tired of you paparazzi hanging outside our house! You already know what Sicily looks like! Why do you constantly feel like you need more pictures of her? It's not like you can't get them when she goes out into town! She doesn't mind when she gets recognized at the grocery store, but disturbing her at home is unacceptable! Get lost!"


"Holy fuck! Vampire!"



I heard Tennan yelling outside, probably at the paparazzi chick who kept following me. Ever since Skip Broke, the CSI:Ravenview star, had sat down with me at the coffee shop, people thought I had connections or something. That was why that girl had been heckling me that day. After Tennan chased her off, he built a gate around the property that we always kept locked. He would always laugh when he came back into the house and tell me he scared off another one just by being a vampire.


"Tennan, thank you for dealing with the paparazzi."


"My pleasure. Watching them freak out is pretty hilarious."


"Let me pay you back."

"Sicily, please don't do that."


Tennan took my hand and led me back into the house.


"You remember what Christian said yesterday, right? That any man who falls in love with you and tries to be with you dies if you stay together? I know you're smart enough to realize that you need me here to figure out the mystery. I don't want to keep repeating this fact, but I feel I need to until you learn to stop hitting on me."


"I know.. you're just so sexy. Tennan, I am tired of one night stands. I haven't felt anyone's love in a while. I'm lonely."

"Sicily, be strong. You can do this."



I turned the tv on so that Sicily wouldn't be tempted by me any more today. If she only knew how I felt about her. I had admitted I found her attractive, but my feelings go so much deeper than that. Her ice blue eyes staring into mine make my heart race. Her perfume smells like tropical paradise. The way she swings her hips when she walks make me wish I could hold her close to me and give her all the passion she longs for. Her lips and skin are so soft, like silk. I always kick myself for not kissing her back, but I can't. I already fucked up one of my protector jobs, I won't be repeating those mistakes with Sicily.



"Shit, shit, Shit!"

I heard a man's voice, unfamiliar, swearing outside the house.

"What are you doing here, trespassing on private property?! I don't know HOW many times I've-"


I stopped yelling when the man's reaction made it obvious to me he wasn't paparazzi, or a stalker. He looked down, ashamed of something.


"I'm being chased by a bad woman. I have been running for a few days now. I was so hungry, and when I saw your apple tree, I- I'm sorry."


I immediately felt like a bitch for yelling at him.

"Oh. It's okay. Do you need some food? I can make you something."


"Who's this bad woman that's chasing you? A crazy ex-girlfriend?"

"She's my mistress. I'm a genie."

Guest Starring: Matt Humphrey by winterbaby20

10 comments:

  1. Ruh roh. So... Austin is in limbo until she breaks the curse. Let's say that happens n he comes back. What about Tennan then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then our dear Sicily will have to make a choice. True love will prevail, but she will have to figure out who she's truly in love with.

      Delete
  2. Oooh, a genie! But, watch out for his crazy mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tennan is really growing on me! If She has to choose, that going to be hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tennan is so nice. He sort of has a crush on her right now, but he knows he can't do anything about it or Sicily's life will fall apart. Since he's the one who saved Austin for Sicily, he doesn't want to sway her opinions because he thinks that would be rude. He also feels like she just wants him because of the curse and the fact that she's lonely, not because she actually loves him.

      Delete
  4. Cool! A genie! I don't know who I like better right now, Austin or Tennan. Tough choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. So many men... only one of them is her true love though. o_O

      Delete
  5. Jill could use some help with the paparazzi, too! They're constantly stalking her. You think you could send Tennan over for a while? He seems to have a "way" with them. ;) So, Tennan cares for Sicily more than he's admitted to her, and he's already messed up one protector job? I wonder what happened to his charge because of his actions. As for the new man showing up at Sicily's door -- a handsome genie -- how lucky is that? Of course, if his mistress finds out about Sicily, that could pose a problem for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, do you need the sexy vampire bodyguard? XD His vampire card is very powerful because most humans are... terrified. LOL.
      Tennan does for now have a minor infatuation with Sicily, but he knows it's probably just a crush, he is a vampire, so he has been alive for a long time. o.O Sometimes he gets lonely. LOL. XD What happened with his other job will be revealed in the next chapter or two, I don't remember, LOL, I wrote this a while ago. Men do just drop into her lap, LOL, but I needed that or this challenge would never ever be done. O_O Yeah, let's hope the mistress doesn't have good investigating skills.

      Delete