13 February 2013

Chapter 29: Caught

"Ravenview police have apprehended local sex offender, Bill Potts, who reportedly raped and beat up several women over the past few years. He was finally caught after he went too far with his last victim. Vivian Lane's body was found in a dumpster. Potts was only a block away and he was arrested on sight. Potts has confessed to killing Lane. He also told police about several other women he had raped."


I froze when I saw his face again. I remembered the cold alley and the way he ground me into the concrete, how rough he was with me. How could anyone be so cruel and disgusting? I remembered his words, 'Shut up, bitch, I want to have some fun'. What a horrible man. I never told Cairo who his father was because I thought it best that he not know. I was glad that I had been lucky enough to survive. Poor Vivian Lane, whoever she was.


Whooo, deep breath, Sicily. I needed some air. I was sitting on a bench next to the gazebo that held good memories. The rays of sunshine hit my skin and put some warmth back into it. I hadn't realized I'd closed my eyes until I heard a deep voice near me.

"Hi. Can I sit with you?"

I opened my eyes and looked up. He was adorable. He had tattoos all over his body. I motioned for him to sit down. I didn't know why he wanted to sit with me, but I thought it couldn't hurt.


"What brings you out to the park today?"

"I needed some air. I'm kind of having a bad day."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Before I knew what was happening, he had his arm around me, snuggling me close. I didn't hate it.


"What's your name, cutie pie?"

"Vivek."

"What do you do, Vivek?"

"I'm an acrobat. Do you want to come see a show sometime?"



Seems I had met quite an interesting young man. I agreed to go to one of his shows. It was unlike anything I'd ever seen before. The things Vivek did with fire were so dangerous but he seemed to have no problems with any of it. His flexibility made me so hot I couldn't wait to get into his pants. I waited for him to gather his belongings after the show was over. Once we got some time alone, I pulled him close.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I can't believe you get to do that for your job!"

"Thanks. I always feel a rush when I'm at work. I really like doing it."


"Can I see your tattoos?"

"Sure. There's a few on each arm, one on the back of my neck."

I smiled at him, looking at him seductively.

"All your tattoos?"

Vivek took his shirt off and I glanced at his sexy body. He had one really big tattoo on his chest. The ink dipped and rose with the indentations of his muscles, almost making his pecs stand out more.


I grabbed his hand and turned him around so I could see his back. He had another large tattoo covering his skin.


I couldn't resist him any longer. I pressed my boobs against his chest and stuck my tongue in his mouth. He kissed me back and we made our way to the bed.


I looked into his eyes and traced the outline of his pecs and down his abs before climbing on top of him and kissing him more.



We rolled around a lot, kissing and touching each other. Then he said those words I didn't want to hear. "I love you."


"No." I sat up, still holding him in my arms.

"What's wrong?"


"You can't fall in love with me. I'm bad luck."

"What are you talking about?"

I grabbed his hand and we went outside.


"The last two men I fell in love with died. I can't fall in love anymore. I won't let myself. No one else will die because of me."

"I'm really sorry. But you can't just shut out happiness because of fear."

I sighed. This guy was just as stubborn as Austin. The difference was I didn't love Vivek back. I still wanted sex, however. I swore under my breath for stopping it earlier. Change the subject, Sicily. Get his mind on something else. "What do your tattoos mean?" I put my hand on his chest, touching him under his shirt.


"When I was a teenager, I hated my life. My parents divorced and I was bounced back and forth like a pinball between their houses. Neither of them really paid much attention to me. I think I was just like their burden they had to share. I got the first tattoo, the really big skull, at that time. Just to piss them off. I liked the way it looked, so I guess I sort of got addicted to them. They mean I'm unique. They make me feel special."

I seriously didn't expect such a detailed answer. I sat in silence for a while with Vivek, not knowing what to do.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Carabelle's screams sailed through the air, jarring the silence.


Vivek was very comfortable around fire, so he put it out for us. Luckily, everyone was all right. Vivek spent the night. I was woken up by yelling outside my window. Some crazy bitch was heckling me. I headed back to my bedroom when I heard a familiar voice. Tennan. He was yelling at the girl to leave us alone.

"Who are you? No, never mind. I don't care who you are. You are trespassing on private property. LEAVE now."


"AAH! V-V-Va-Vampire!"


"That's right. Now go away and don't ever let me catch you here again. Especially if you know what's good for you."


The next morning, I had sex with Vivek. We ate breakfast together and he left. I don't know if he was mad at me for not telling him I loved him back, but I didn't really care.


8 comments:

  1. No love for you, Vivek!
    Really though, it's so sad she has to either stay closed off while having sex with so many men, or fall in love only to have the curse kill them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a way to make someone miserable, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Vivek! But he's hot. I like his tattoos, and he's flexible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, he did have some pretty sweet tattoos and he was the first acrobat I played with. Sicily was doing him a favor, now he doesn't have to die. =D

      Delete
  4. That's some serious flexibility! O.O I have yet to play with an acrobat. Looks fun. There have got to be dozens of guys out there who would gladly bed Sicily with no attachment and no questions asked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the acrobat thing was a complete random thing. I took Sicily to the park to see what hot guys were available, and Vivek was there, so I started playing with him (hehe) and he was a level 9 acrobat. o.O LOL. Then I clicked one of his acrobat skills and he did that one very flexible thing and my jaw dropped. Haha. *fans self* Yeah you are right there are lots of guys who would take the sex from Sicily and be fine without a relationship. =D

      Thanks for reading some more of these chapters and commenting!

      Delete