04 February 2013

Chapter 14: Hungover

Oh my head. I had the worst hangover in the universe. Must have coffee. I rolled over and saw Dallas sleeping next to me. This is new. Rarely had I ever taken a guy home with me.


I put my feet on the floor and almost stepped on Austin, who had apparently passed out on my bedroom floor. Yikes. I took two guys home with me? Last night must have been fun.


I remembered drinking and dancing with them in the VIP Lounge, but I didn't remember much after... the sex. I have no idea how we all got to my house. I was hoping it was by taxi. We were all undoubtedly way too plowed to drive last night. Austin groaned and tried to get up. I took his hand and helped him.

"Um, good morning, Austin."

"Hi. My head hurts."


I smiled awkwardly at Austin.

"Would you like some coffee?"


"Uh, sure, if you don't mind."

"It's no problem, I was going to make some for all of us."

"Fuck!"

A loud voice rang through my bedroom, causing both Austin and I to wince. Apparently Dallas had woken up and was in a bad mood.


"Uh, Dallas? Do you want some coffee?"

"Shit! Sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I'm a little freaked out right now. I have a girlfriend."

"Why'd you call me to go clubbing?"

"She's been a pain in my ass lately, we've been fighting a LOT, and I needed to get away. I found your number in my pocket and I remembered how cool you were. I thought you'd be fun to hang out with, I just didn't expect things to go this far. Sicily, I'm sorry."

"Dallas, I'm not mad. I was just curious."

Dallas sighed, relieved that I wasn't going to rat him out or yell at him.

"Yeah, I'd like a cup of coffee if that's still ok with you."


"Do either of you know how we ended up here last night?"

"I think Austin hailed us a taxi."

I breathed a sigh of relief, glad that none of us had attempted to drive while being that drunk.

RING! RING!

Dallas jumped when his phone started vibrating. He looked at his phone and swore. Must have been his girlfriend.


"Hello?"

"Why the fuck aren't you home, Dallas Shallow? I woke up all alone today. You better not be whoring around. I know how flirty you are!"

"Jesus, Ruby, calm down. I went out last night and lost track of time."

"In someone else's pants?"

Dallas hung up the phone, looking frustrated. "Stupid bitch," he muttered under his breath.


"Uh, Sicily, I better go."

I smiled and waved at him as he left. Austin was a lot more comfortable being here, despite waking up on the floor. I guessed he wasn't taken.

"What time is it?"

"Mm.. 3:00pm."

"I better go. I've got to be at the firehouse at 5:00."

"You're a firefighter? I would have guessed male model."

Austin laughed. I stared at his perfectly shaped teeth.

"Yeah. Hey, I had a lot of fun last night. Would you be interested in seeing me again?"

I looked up at Austin's gorgeous face, knowing I couldn't resist those hot pink eyes.


"I'd love to."

"Great. I'll see you later."

Austin left his number on the table. Even though I had originally went out with Dallas last night, I kept thinking about Austin. I suppose that worked out well since Dallas had a girlfriend. A bitchy one from the sound of it, but a girlfriend nonetheless. I wondered if things would go well with Austin. He seemed like a nice guy.

11 comments:

  1. Somebody's having alot of fun :D Great chapter again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin is cuter than Dallas, anyway. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Dallas was an EA premade and I created Austin. I like making pretty Sims. :D

      Delete
  3. Austin is a hot piece of sim ass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Austin makes me drool all over myself. And thanks. =D I love making male Sims.

      Delete
  4. You left me wondering whether Sicily would end up pregnant from her night at the club and not know who the father is. Now I'm guessing that didn't happen since she'll be seeing Austin again. Looks like Sicily got even more than she'd dreamed of -- two sets of muscles instead of one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sicily had quite the sexy sight to wake up to this morning. =) I'm glad I left you wondering.
      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete