26 February 2013

Chapter 41: School Visit

"Mommy, why are some people bad?"

Francesca looked up at me with her pale green eyes. I'm not quite sure why she was thinking about such things.


"It's because they choose to be. Is someone being mean to you, sweetie?"

"No. I'm the one being mean."

I was a little taken aback by the innocent way my daughter had said her last statement. She was always nice to her brothers but perhaps it was because they were bigger than her.


"How are you being mean?"

"I stole his candy and it made me happy. The next day I made him fall and he spilled his milk on the floor and I laughed. The teacher put me in time out."

"Francesca, sweetie, why did that make you happy?"

"I felt powerful."


Hmm.. she wanted to feel powerful? I was slightly concerned for Francesca considering Delano was her father, but I did not believe at all that evil could be inherited. Cairo was a shining example of that. His father was a criminal and he turned out just fine. She clearly knew the concept of good and evil because she was talking about bad people and being mean. Now I just had to convince her that there were good things she could do to feel powerful.

"Francesca, what are you interested in, besides stealing this boy's candy and making him fall? Do you like books, painting, things like that?"


"Mmm, I like computers."

"What do you like to do with computers? Games? Typing?"

I was searching my mind trying to figure out a way that a computer could make her feel powerful so that she could get her kicks from that rather than bullying. Francesca thought about my question for a while before coming up with an answer.

"Typing. I want to write a story."


I took Francesca to the library and let her go play with the computer. I hoped this would curb her need to be mean and channel it into something positive.


"Miss Zenteri, this is Principal Arrid Woods calling from Ravenview Elementary. Francesca has been repeatedly stealing Jimmy's lunch money. I am concerned about her behavior. I need you to come to the school and have a talk with me."

Clearly Francesca's problems went deeper than her needing a new hobby.

"All right, I'll be there."

Principal Woods was surprisingly more attractive than I had originally pictured. I imagined a fat, balding man in a cheap suit. Instead I was greeted by a handsome man with cute, tousled hair and nice eyes. I found myself staring at his arms, which were very well defined. I walked into his office and shook his hand.


"You're much younger than your job title suggests."

"You meet a lot of principals, Miss Zenteri?"

I laughed. "No."

Principal Woods sat down in his chair and interlaced his fingers together.


"Now. About Francesca. She is always picking on a boy in her class named Jimmy. She's been in here multiple times and every time I ask her why she does it she says it makes her feel powerful. Have you been experiencing trouble from her at home?"

"No, not at all. She's always very well behaved at home. The other day she asked me why some people are bad, then she told me she was the one being mean. I tried to find her a hobby, but I see now that hasn't helped."


"Miss Zenteri, if it's all right with you, I'd like to suggest Francesca visit once a week with our school counselor. Perhaps if she has someone to talk to at school as well as at home, she'll change her behavior."

"Yes, that's fine. I would prefer it if she didn't have to switch schools."

Principal Woods smiled at me. Wow, he was gorgeous. I stared at him for a while, following his body as he got up from his chair.


"Thank you for being so cooperative, Miss Zenteri. Together we can help Francesca."

He reached out his hand to shake mine again, but I had other plans. I grabbed his wrist gently, and traced my finger up and down his arm. He smiled at me and put his arms around my waist.


"Principal Woods! Shouldn't you be punishing me for my inappropriate behavior?"

"Does the naughty girl want a spanking?"

I was busy laughing when Principal Woods kissed me. He moved his hand down and tapped me gently on the butt. Then he squeezed it. He was making me so hot.


We didn't talk much after that. He walked towards the door and locked it, then turned around and gave me a come hither look. I unbuttoned his vest, but before I did anything else, I took his head in my hands and asked him, "Are you sure you want to do this?"


All he did was smile and start rubbing my back, which I was perfectly okay with. I really wanted him after that. The massage he gave me relaxed my muscles so much I wondered why he was a principal and not a masseuse.


We stood close and pressed our bodies against each other. After much touching and kissing, we made our way to his chair. I sat on his lap while we kissed. He picked me up and put me on his desk, running his hands gently up and down my body.

"What does the naughty girl like?"

Principal Woods put his mouth close to my ear, stroking my hair. I didn't answer his question, instead choosing to undo the belt on his pants. He smiled and kissed me again, touching my legs. He pulled me closer to him and we moved our hips together. It was the most fun I'd ever had in a school building.



Guest Starring: Arrid Woods by KinztheSim

4 comments:

  1. LOL. The minute Sicily got the phone call from the principal, I knew she was going to do him! Sicily always is done for sexy time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO, there's a pretty sure bet if she meets a guy, he's going to get to do her. ROFL.

      Delete
  2. LOL ... Usually you're naughty and then you get called to the principal's office. In Sicily's case, she got the call first and THEN she was naughty. ;) Principal Woods was all too willing, wasn't he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sicily's kid was naughty, and then Sicily got naughty with the principal. LOL. I believe at this point in my writing, I was still trying to figure out how to write dirty stuff. XD

      Delete