16 February 2013

Chapter 33: Genie

"Why are you running from your mistress?"

I was curious. I had never met a genie before. He looked so.. normal. I don't know what I thought genies looked like, but the fairy tale Aladdin came to mind.


"She's a mean person. I gave her three wishes, and she was supposed to let me go, but she kept me like a prisoner. She hid my lamp from me and locked me in the basement, severely weakening my powers. She only let me out when she needed me to clean her house."

"What kind of powers do you have?"

"I can levitate, clean things and summon food. I can't do the food one now because I'm still weakened. That's why I stole an apple from your tree."


"Hmm. I can't say I blame you. Those apples are sinfully delicious. Can you show me some of your genie abilities?"


"Sure."


Matt stood up and jumped. He stayed there, suspended above the floor for a few minutes. It might have been the coolest thing I'd seen yet, besides Tennan becoming a blur every time he ran somewhere.


"So, Matt, what are you going to do? Are you going to have to go back to your mistress at some point?"

"I hope not. She's a bitch. Can I stay here for a while till I figure out an escape plan? I think I want to just run away from her, live my own life, even if I never get my lamp back or regain my ability to summon food. I can learn to cook if it means being free."

Poor Matt, enslaved by a horrible woman. I agreed to let him stay in my house. After all, we had that big gate. As long as he stayed on the lot, I was sure he would be okay. It was kind of exciting having him here.


The next morning I ran into Matt outside of the guest room. He was on his way to the bathroom.

"Good morning, Matt. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I did, thank you for your hospitality."


Mm-mm. Sexy. My eyes traveled from his eyes, to his lips, down his chest, down his abs, until they settled on his waistline.


"You like what you see, don't you?"


Matt surprised me with his comment. I felt my cheeks flush red, a little embarrassed that he had caught me staring at him. I didn't know how to react, but I didn't have to because he moved close to me and smiled.

"It's okay, don't be shy. I don't mind that you were looking." He winked and walked past me. Oh my berry, what a hottie. Over the next few days, Matt and I flirted shamelessly with each other.


"Mm.. that feels good."

Matt put his arms around me and rested his hands on my lower back. I touched his cheek. His skin was soft. I put my arms around his neck and pulled his face close to me. I touched the back of his head. His hair was fuzzy and it tickled my hand, making me giggle.


He was staring into my eyes when I leaned in for a kiss. He tasted like strawberries. His hand was on the back of my neck, touching me softly.


He grabbed my hands. "Do you want me?"

"Yeah, let's go over here."


"What do you think about the dryer?"

I took Matt's shirt off and held him close to me. He was definitely ready for this.


He picked me up, but then paused for a second.

"Which one's better? The washing machine or the dryer?"


"I don't know, I've never tried either one."

Matt grinned at me. "I guess we'll just have to try both."


"Oh my. You are sexy."

"Speak for yourself," Matt said, kissing me.

We didn't do much talking after that. I wrapped my legs around Matt and let him have his way with me. I watched his body as he pleasured me. His muscles rippled with every movement. It turns out the dryer was warmer, and the washing machine was better if you turned the spin cycle on first.

Guest Starring: Matt Humphrey by winterbaby20

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh! This is even more exciting now :D

    Genie + utility machines = More fun times, I guess :D !

    I hope Sicily and Tennan can eventually get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooowhooo! Hot chapter! Matt the genie is awesome! I love the part where you said the dryer was warmer, but the washer was better if you turned the spin cycle on first. I laughed so hard! My boyfriend just gave me a dirty look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Matt is adorable. I'm glad you found it funny. Hehe. ;)

      Delete
  3. The washer & dryer, huh? Extra points for creativity. :D I'm surprised Sicily lasted a few days with Matt around the house before jumping his bones. I had assumed she probably got pregnant from blondie at the book signing, but I guess I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Sicily was pregnant last chapter with Book Signing Blondie's kid, but I just didn't emphasize that part in the story. Every guy she "gets with" she gets knocked up by. I don't want this challenge to take forever so I'm not skipping a chance to add one more kid to the count. I'm going slow enough as it is. LOL. The baby she had with him is named Glasgow. :D

      Delete