09 February 2013

Chapter 23: Fed Up

RING RING!

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and screamed. The caller ID read "Austin Meringue."

"Hello?! Austin?!" I answered, but all I got was static followed by a dial tone. What the berry!? ARGH! Why couldn't this baby come already? I wanted to start my makeover. GRR, I should have waited to go to the funeral home! Then I wouldn't be pregnant right now! AAAAAH! Who was pulling such a sick prank on me? I knew it couldn't really be Austin, he wouldn't have hung up on me. "Damn it!" I swore under my breath.


"OWW! Shit!"

Speak of the devil, the baby was finally coming. Cairo drove me to the hospital.


When we got there, I saw Abriola chatting up a man in front of the hospital. I didn't have time at the moment to say hi, but I hoped she would still be outside when I was done. I was saddened to see the cycle had already sunk its claws into the next generation. Unfortunately for me, Abriola had left by the time Cairo and I were ready to go home. I put Carrabelle in her crib and promptly left the house.


It was time. No more nice Sicily. As I pulled up to the Ravenview Salon, there was a surprise waiting outside for me. Augustine and Joe were here! This apparently was the day for family sightings.


"Hi Augustine."

"Mom! Hi!"

"How are you, son?"

"A little tired, but good. How have you been?"

"I'm good," I lied. "Just need a new haircut."


"I haven't been able to find a job. I've been doing little things, working from home and painting. I'm trying to get the art museum to look at my work, but they're very picky."

"I'm sorry, honey. Just keep trying. You're a great artist. Well, it's late, and I know you're tired, so I won't keep you."

"Good night, Mom. I love you."

"I love you too, Augustine."


My poor Augustine. Christian did say the curse affected males as well, just indirectly. Maybe that was why Augustine couldn't find a job. After we said good night, I stepped into the salon, ready for my drastic change. It was time for me to unleash my wild side.

10 comments:

  1. She hasn't unleashed her wild side yet? Lol! :-)

    O o o o oh. Who was that on the phone. *squealy voice* was it Austin?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha-ha! Sicily doesn't think so because appearance wise, she still looked like a sweet girl. Plus up until now, she has been having sex casually, but let herself be open to love. Her 'wild side' is her having casual sex not caring about feelings.
      That phone thing was actually something weird. In my game it said "Austin Meringue wants to go on a date with Sicily Zenteri," but I had already taken Austin's Sim out of the town for story purposes. He was also no longer in Sicily's relationship bar. i think the game was glitching.

      Delete
  2. That is a freaky glitch to have a phantom Austin calling for a date!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It was so weird... but creepy and fit into the story line quite well. Muahhaahaa.

      Delete
  3. Woah! That was kind of creepy with the phone call from Austin! Can't wait to see what happens with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO. That was a game glitch that I put in the story, but it kind of fits? Maybe. Haha. Don't want to give stuff away. =D

      Delete
  4. A call from beyond the grave...? What a funny glitch to have in the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that glitch was... odd and weirdly fitting for a strange story such as this one.

      Delete
  5. LOL .. I thought we were already seeing Sicily's wild side. I guess now her look will match her behavior? Should be interesting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha nope. All of her sleeping around is her being possessed to do it. LOL. Also she was going into it not objecting to the thought of love, but now... love will be put on the back burner for sure.
      Thanks for reading and commenting! =)

      Delete