21 February 2013

Chapter 37: Plasma 501

I looked around at my surroundings. Plasma 501 didn't look any different than the bars humans usually frequented, there was the same low lighting and loud music. I walked up to the bar and took a seat, resting my arms on the counter.


"What can I get you, darling?"

The bartender smiled at me as she polished a glass with a clean white dish cloth.

"Um, I'll have a Captain and Coke."

"Coming right up."

"Oooh, look at what we have here."

A voice behind me caused my initial rush of excitement to become replaced with a sense of nervousness. The voice was unfriendly and taunting in nature.


"A human."

The way he said 'human' was laced with disdain and contempt. It sent chills down my spine.

"What are you doing in our bar, human?"

A dark haired vampire's face appeared directly in front of mine, invading my personal space, making me extremely uncomfortable. I shook off the fear I was feeling inside and tried to remain calm and collected on the outside.


"Ordering a drink. Would you like to join me?"

Even though he was scaring the shit out of me, my eyes still wandered to his partially exposed, perfectly sculpted chest.

"You're not fooling anyone. You're terrified of me. I can see the fear emanating off your hot body. I have heightened senses, you know. Oh, wait, you probably already knew that, right? You're some sort of vampire junkie, hmm? Why else would you be here?"

The bartender finished preparing my drink and set it down in front of me. I put some Simoleons on the counter and tried to find a different seat away from the mean vampire.


As soon as I turned away from his menacing gaze, he was suddenly in front of me, blocking my path. Of course, how could I have forgotten? He moved just as fast as Tennan did. Only he wasn't kind like Tennan was.


I tried to walk away from him, but then I heard his voice behind me again.

"Did you not hear me? I asked you a question, human. Why are you here?"


I backed away from him, wishing he would stop harassing me, until I bumped into a foosball table. The vampire stood close to me again, looking into my eyes. I felt like time froze around me. What was he going to do?


"Vampirique convoitise!"


"Oooh, my head..."



"Do you want to have sex? Hmm? You want to know what it's like to kiss someone with fangs? You want to know how a vampire makes love? You want to know if it's any different than how a human feels? I can fulfill that desire for you."


He grabbed me roughly, making me spill a little of my drink on my dress. He had just read my mind. I didn't want to be with him. Not like this. He took my drink out of my hand and set it on the table behind him. Then he gently put his hand on my stomach. I was scared.


"I can feel your fear. I know you'll just give into me because you want this."

I looked at him, entranced by his glowing blue eyes. I don't know why I was frozen, why I felt like I couldn't move. He moved his hand up to my chest and touched it. He put his hand in my bra and I was getting aroused, but still terrified.

"Aah, there it is. You like this. You like my touch. Let's see if you're ready."

The vampire lifted up my skirt and slid his hand inside.

"Mmm, yeah. Oh, you like that. Feels good, doesn't it? Hmm, human?"

Try to tell you no, but my body keeps on telling you yes
Try to tell you stop, but your lipstick got me so out of breath
I'll be waking up in the morning, probably hating myself
I'll be waking up, feeling satisfied but guilty as hell
~ One More Night by Maroon 5 ~


The way he kept saying 'human' as if I was some sort of plague was disgusting to me, yet his touch was turning me on. I was feeling so conflicted. My head was telling me one thing, but my body was responding in a completely different way. I desperately wanted to pull away from him and go home, yet another part of me felt an urge to rip his clothes off.. still, I felt paralyzed in his arms. What was he doing to me?

"Ha-ha-ha. Confused? Good. Come on, you want this."

The vampire kept reading my mind and I felt naked. He stopped touching me and put his face close to mine. He took my face in his hands and stared into my eyes, not uttering a single word.


We stood there staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity until I saw my hands rise up from my sides and touch his face. I moved closer to him, pressing my body on his. He smiled, letting his fangs show. He was so intimidating and mean, but now I wanted nothing more than to fuck him. He put his hands on my butt and  gently squeezed.


Suddenly I was pushing him towards a corner booth in the back of the bar, unbuttoning the rest of his shirt as we walked backwards.


I sat on his lap and pulled my dress down so he could see my chest. I grabbed his face and licked his lips. He kissed me. I kissed him back and let my tongue play with his fangs. He started fumbling with his pants and then I let him inside.

I felt disgusted and confused on my way home from Plasma 501. I had felt that uncontrollable urge to get into the vampire's pants, but that time it was different. I had never been so afraid in my entire life. I had a huge headache and I was still unsure of what had come over me. Usually it was me doing the seducing, me being in control. That time however, the vampire had been the one totally in control.

14 comments:

  1. Loved the update Hun!! I would feel the same way as Sicily if i was used to calling the shots, then someone else takes it upon themselves to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I thought it would be fun to address some of the vampire abilities.

      Delete
  2. ... ok that vamp guy was teaching her a valuable lesson, I guess...

    Thanks, yes, I had a good time away :o)

    Btw, do you need mor Daddies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That vampire was just being a meanie, using his abilities for evil rather than good. I wouldn't mind more daddies. ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh, poor Sicily, that was a condfusing and frightening experience. She kind of stepped out of her league there.
    I wonder if Tennan will be upset with her for taking that risk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! Sicily really went over her head this time. Creepy vampire with the electric blue eyes. Last chapter for me today, but im getting caught up fast. I have to leave for work soon. /cries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately she didn't run into a nice vampire at the bar... although he was so much fun to make in CAS. I love his eyes, and stubble, ugh. *faints*

      Delete
  5. Sicily really went into the lion's den this time. It seemed like Tennan was affected by what the genie did. Did the genie ensorcel the vampire at Plasma 501 to make him want Sicily? The vamp had awesome blue eyes, but he wasn't a nice guy at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No the vampire was using his abilities, his "Hypnotize" ability to make Sicily do his bidding. That's why Sicily felt like she couldn't move when he first came up to her. The vampire is HOT. LOL. Yeah, sadly, he's not a nice vampire. Tennan is affected by what Delano did, but you'll see how much in the next chapter. :D

      Delete
    2. Ah, yes, that's the ability I was trying to remember ... hypnotize! Thanks. :D

      Delete
    3. You're welcome, lol, I forgot that I explained this situation in one of the later chapters (you've already read it now). I made Tennan explain it to Sicily. Something you should probably know about my style of writing is I leave unanswered questions/wierd scenarios that a lot of times get answered in the next chapter or two. It's to create interest and leave readers wanting to find out what happened. LOL.

      Delete