27 March 2013

Chapter 57: Innuendo

After Kensington's birthday party, I headed to Plasma 501 to meet Gavin. I couldn't wait to see his adorable face again, as well as the rest of him. I took a taxi there because I was planning to get hammered and bring Gavin home with me. When the taxi pulled up to the bar, I paid the driver and quickly got out. I opened the door and was greeted by this.

"Hey gorgeous. I've been waiting for you. Can I buy you a drink?"


Gavin came back with a yellow drink of some sort. I didn't really care what it was, as long as it was tasty. I bet Gavin is tasty. I took a long drink out of my cup because I was thirsty and I wanted to show off a little for Gavin.

"Hmm.. you can chug really well."

Good. He noticed. That means it was working.

I paused momentarily and said, "Thanks. I can swallow things really easily."

Then I went back to chugging. I peeked over the top of my glass and saw the surprised expression on Gavin's face. He was just staring at me. Awesome. I must have rendered him speechless.


Gavin continued staring at me until my glass was almost empty. He drank the rest of his pina colada and grabbed my arm roughly, but not in a mean way. It was more like he was turned on and couldn't wait any more. I put my arm around him and hugged him, deepening the kiss. He kissed me back and I felt his hand touch me on the nape of my neck, tickling me.


I grabbed his butt and walked backwards towards the direction of the restroom, where I showed him how skilled I was at swallowing other types of things. After that little bit of fun, we were giggling like teenagers. We came out of the restroom and played a little foosball. I won once and so did Gavin.

"We need more drinks."



I nodded at Gavin, and watched his butt as he walked to the bar. This time he came back with something green. It was just as yummy as the pina coladas we'd had earlier, but not as yummy as Gavin, who I'd also had earlier. We didn't do much talking, choosing instead to smile at each other and drink. From his eyes though, I could tell he was having a good time.


Just as before, when we finished our drinks, we immediately started groping each other again. This time it was way more inappropriate though, which was great. Gavin's hand was up my skirt, and my hands were on his butt too. After some intense making out, we changed up the pace and decided to play some more games. This time it was darts. As much as I enjoyed doing dirty things with Gavin, he was fun to hang out with, so I wanted to make the most of the short time I was going to be spending with him.


We had more drinks before we played darts. I don't know if that was the best idea in the world, but they shouldn't put darts in a bar if they didn't mean for drunk people to play with them.



Gavin lost the game of darts. He got two in the board and one in the floorboard, while I got all three in the board. He didn't seem too upset with me even though he lost because I turned around just in time to see him giving me a flirtatious look. I walked up to where he was standing when he was watching me and hugged him.

"I hope you can aim better than that with other things."

I stuck my tongue in Gavin's mouth again and he groped me all over my backside. I was having the best night ever.


"I think I can manage. You are feisty and I like that. A girl who is fun is really hard to find."

Gavin put his glass up to his mouth and I stared at his lips. Mm-mm, those sexy lips. I wanted more of them.




This martini was making me feel all tingly and happy inside.

"Cheers, sexy Gavin. To a night of drunken partying."

"Cheers. To fun, and your gorgeous body."

I laughed when Gavin climbed up on the counter and started sticking his butt out in my direction, swinging his hips back and forth to nothing in particular. There was no music that night.


"Come on, dance!"

Gavin laughed and jumped off the counter. I took a turn and shook what my mama gave me. Gavin got more martinis and stared at me dancing.


I jumped off the counter and Gavin caught me.

"Mm, thanks James Bond."

"Martini, shaken, not... not stirred."

"Yup that's right. Gavin, come home with me, pleeeeeaaase."

My speech was starting to slur and I was giggling uncontrollably. Luckily so was he. We made out the whole taxi ride home.


After getting back to my house, we hurried to my bedroom and Gavin threw me on the bed. Then he climbed on me and started kissing my chest. I put my foot in between his legs and rubbed him. I don't know what took me so long, but I finally ran my fingers through his gorgeous hair and gently massaged his head.


We took each other's shirts off at the same time and rolled around on my bed. I could tell he was getting really turned on as he lay on top of me, so I stripped him down to his underwear. Gavin grabbed my foot and took my shoe off, kissing my ankle, knee and upper thigh. He repeated the process with my other leg. I mounted him and started dry humping him. I felt him get more and more turned on. Gavin put his fingers under my skirt and pulled my underwear down, touching me. I moaned a little and kissed him again.


While I was kissing him, he put his hands on my hips and picked me up off him. I squealed a little because the move was sudden. Gavin knelt over me, smiling as he took off the rest of my clothes. I smiled back and slid his underwear off of him. He laid down on top of me and we continued kissing. I wrapped my legs around him and rubbed his butt with one of my feet. Not long after that, he entered me and began thrusting.



Guest Starring: Gavin Coleman by timlish/simswhen

CREDIT: Poses by AfterDusk Sims


8 comments:

  1. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I loved this!!!!!!!!!!! I started laughing at all the "grabbed butt, stared at butt. butt butt butt" talk. Man this chapter really made me want a pinacolada now. I hope I can get one today when I go out later. Might have to be the virgin though. MAN GAVIN IS GETTING IT ON!!!! This is so cool, I'm so excited to see what happens next. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I like your comments, :) Just as much as Sicily likes Gavin's butt. ROFL! :)

      Delete
  2. Darts+drunk sims= bad idea lol! I'd never thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it is funny how darts are a staple in bars...it's a wonder there aren't more dart related deaths, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO. I always thought that was a weird thing to have in a bar, and I got to express it! :)

      Delete
  4. LMAO. This was my favorite post yet! Some parts were steamy, and others were LOL-hysterical! Love the expression on Gavin's face in the 2nd post. Shock and awe, people ... shock and awe. I completely lost it when Gavin was dancing on the bar. I could literally picture how sims dance on the bar in-game, and it always cracks me up. I'm sure he was wiggling his little butt off. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOLL... this was one of the funnier chapters I think, probably because they were both plowed. I think that this is one of the times Sicily's been totally drunk and brought a guy home with her. Drunk equals funny in my head, probably because I'm funny when I'm drunk. Hahaha, I love how the Sims dance on the bar in-game. They're so adorable. I was also still trying to figure out how to write steam, hahah, and at this point in the story, I don't think I'm like quite that good at it yet.

      Delete