11 April 2013

Zenteri BC Hits 2,000 Views

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for reading this story! I found out last night that this blog got 2,000 views! *Hugs to all.*

I happened to have a bad case of writer's block recently because I went on a trip and hadn't been writing for a while. It's hard for me to get back into the swing of things I guess. I am a little sad about it, but I hope I can figure out how to jump back in quicker than this because the career path I've chosen is going to require me to go away from home every once in a while. It's not too intense right now but whenever things pick up it'll be a giant whirlwind of busy all at once, and then long periods of downtime. So... I need practice at how to pick up my regular life after coming back from being away.

That being said, last night I happened to be writing a short story at the same time this blog hit 2,000 views. Since it coincided, I thought I would use that story as a present to you guys for reading this far. I have it posted on my Tumblr/Simblr (whatever you wish to call it) account. I kind of felt bad for it since I only use my Tumblr as a redirect to my Blogger stuff, that I called this story a "Tumblr exclusive" because it's not posted anywhere else.

Thank you for helping me get to 2,000 views. I present to you Katerina & Damien, a short musicacy story. I took the musicacy idea of writing a story to follow a song. I picked "One That Got Away" by Katy Perry.

Katerina & Damien: A Tumblr Exclusive


4 comments:

  1. Hey, welcome back :)
    First of all, reading about your work schedule I am not surprised that you have some difficulties to re-adjust... who wouldn´t.
    As for the short story, I never quiet understood the concept of a musicacy- but not I guess I got it *g* Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anna! Thanks. :) Musicacy was very cryptic to me as well. It is a cool idea, but I was always skeptical about how creative can you get when you just follow the song lyrics. For this story I felt like I was able to be a little creative but I also kind of felt the song held me back just a little. It was all right though I think it worked out well. Thanks for commenting and being a faithful reader! *hugs*

      Delete
  2. Nice job with the story, though I can see how a Musicacy can be really difficult. I had never read one before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The song I chose was easy to do, but it did kind of hold me back because I had to follow the song. Nevertheless I still had fun with it. :) Thanks for reading it!

      Delete