18 March 2013

Chapter 55: Marine

I went to Plasma 501 again because I was in dire need of a mixed drink. Kensington had been a handful so I was at home with him constantly. He was a good child, but he was so active. I had to make sure he didn't hurt himself. Sadly when I arrived at the bar, there was no bartender on duty, so the bar itself was closed. I was slightly disappointed until I saw a cute guy standing by the band watching the music. He was wearing a tight sleeveless shirt and he had really big arms. I wanted to squeeze him.


His name was Hunter and he was a marine. He had a buzz cut and cute stubble on his face. As I got closer to him, he kept his eyes locked onto mine. I couldn't resist the magnetic attraction I felt coming from his stare. I longed to take his shirt off and touch him all over. Pretty soon we were standing really close to each other. I put my arms around his warm hard body and suggestively rubbed against him. He smiled at me and when I saw his perfect white teeth I wanted to kiss him and take him right there on the stage. I was about to suggest we go into the bathroom and do naughty things to each other when I heard someone yelling.

"Bar's closing! Come back tomorrow! Everyone out!"


Damn it. I didn't want to lose my latest catch, so I kept my grip on Hunter, moving my hand down to graze his butt and then grabbing his hand as we walked out of the bar.

"Do you want to come home with me, sexy marine?"

Hunter smiled at me again and I couldn't take it anymore, so I pulled his face close to mine and kissed him. He opened his mouth and I was able to slip my tongue in between his lips. Hunter kissed me back and answered my question.

"Yes, I want to finish what we're starting here."

Hunter put my Simcati in the back of his camouflage painted Simerado pick up truck. I admired his muscles as he rolled the motorcycle up the ramp and secured it to the truck bed. He noticed the way I was staring at him and kissed me once again before getting in the truck. My skin was feeling really sensitive as I got in the truck and felt the cold leather against my legs. I shut the door and buckled my seat belt. Hunter started the truck and put it in reverse. He raised his arm up and put it behind my seat as he turned around to check for cars. My eyes traveled from his elbow, to his shoulder, to his underarm, and then to the side of his chest, which was sticking out of his shirt. As he drove, I placed my hand on his upper thigh close to his zipper, and let my fingers graze him softly. I saw him smile while he continued to look ahead. At one of the traffic lights, he turned his attention to me, kissing me on the cheek quickly and then putting his hand under my skirt. I was feeling so hot I couldn't wait to get home and rip off his clothes.


After what seemed like an eternity, Hunter pulled into my driveway and parked the car. I jumped out of the truck and so did he. He was a gentleman and he took my motorcycle off his truck and put it in the driveway without me asking. I was standing by the side of the house waiting for him. He smiled at me again and took my hands in his, raising them above my head and pressing me against the house. He moved his other hand under my skirt again and touched me. I groaned loudly and stuck my chest out towards him. He kissed my chest for a little while before letting go of my hands. I led him into the house and we sat on the couch. I rubbed his thigh as we hungrily played with each others' tongues.


I touched his knee and then pushed his shorts up until I felt the bottom of his underwear. I wished Hunter didn't have my arm trapped in front of him because I knew what I would do if my hand was free to roam. Still, I did what I could and moved my hand, touching him directly on the front of his shorts, rubbing him hard. I unzipped his pants at the same time he undid the clasp on the front of my shirt. We stripped down to our underwear and I climbed on top of him, pushing him down onto the couch.


I kissed his neck and he moaned in my ear. He held me close to him and I rubbed myself against him for a while. Hunter sat up and put my legs around him, thrusting his hips. He touched my chest and then moved his hands down my body, settling on my underwear. He pulled it open and touched me. I leaned back and Hunter climbed on top of me. He sucked on my lips and then put his tongue in my mouth again. He sat up and smiled, kneeling over me. Then he took his boxer shorts off and let me see his body in its entirety. I reached up and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards me.


"I want you."

I whispered in Hunter's ear and he slipped my underwear off and onto the floor. Then I felt him inside me. I leaned back again and moved my hips with his. When we were done, we made our way to my bedroom. Not surprisingly, we were still in the mood so we did it again on my bed. Feeling completely satisfied, we fell asleep in each others arms.



Albany has been sitting in the same chair for a few hours, getting up only to take care of Sicily. She has taken several showers since her encounter with the bartender, but she can't seem to shake the dirty feeling off of her. It feels like she's been tainted from the inside and no amount of soap can cleanse her. 


She feels really depressed since she lost Valos and doesn't want to expend any more energy trying to have any more children. She knows it's been a family pattern, but she doesn't care. She's done. As far as she's concerned, her life ended when Valos' did. All of a sudden, she feels nauseated. 


She runs to the bathroom, fearing the worst. She doesn't know what she would do if she was pregnant with the bartender's baby. Albany searches the medicine cabinet for a pregnancy test. She uses it and waits, staring nervously into the mirror, not wanting to look down and see the results.


Finally, she decides she has to face the inevitable, and screams when she sees the results. She violently throws the stick across the room and it hits the wall, falling to the floor.

"WHY does this crap keep happening to me?!?"

Albany yells and tears roll down her face. She crumples down next to the shower, buries her head in her knees and continues crying. The test was positive.


CREDIT: Mypalsim's Poses for Sims 3

13 comments:

  1. Something tells me you really like Sims with blue hair. Hahaha. Good chapter, you always have nice humor and your stories. They never fail to make me laugh some way or another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :o) LOL, I do like blue hair, but the Sim in the purple dress is Sicily's mother, so genetics wise that's why they have blue hair. Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Lol, and your. *In your

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family pattern... ok this is a random thought, but I wonder what would happen if any girl in the family would turn out to be lesbian?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha!! This comment cracked me up, I have never thought of that. In Eleanor's mind she had the perfect plan, but she's so old fashioned she would have never thought of girl on girl even being an option. LOL.

      Delete
  4. Rrrrright, haha, old story all over again... the witch in the family planting some century curse and messing up because of future things she could not imagine at the time...
    ugh, how sick is that *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr marine was smoking hot! Poor Albany.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hunter was one of the better EA premades. I agree he's pretty smokin.'

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yeah, she's not having a good time at the moment.

      Delete
  7. Hunter is proof that EA can make good-looking sims when they try. Good use of poses with your sexy Marine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the chapter when I had just figured out the use of invisible clothing, and was still new at using poses, so thanks! Haha.
      Hunter was damn sexy... I agree... EA did wonderfully with him. :) *faints* LOL.

      Delete