12 March 2013

Chapter 52: Tease

CREDIT: Some poses are from the Makeout pack at Mypalsim's Poses for Sims 3


That evening, Dr. Costa called me as he said he would and we met in his office. He was sitting at his desk waiting for me when I arrived.

"Miss Zenteri. Hello."

"Hello, Dr. Costa."


Dr. Costa shot out of his chair like a rocket and made his way over to me, wasting no time as he planted a kiss on my lips. He had his hand on my upper arm, pulling me close to him. His facial hair tickled me and I giggled. I touched his side under his suit jacket and he slipped it off.


I continued touching him, pulling his shirt open a little more. He wrapped his arms around me and held me, pressing me close to his body as I started grinding on him. He had his tongue in my mouth and he was gently touching the back of my neck, giving me a little massage. I rubbed his shoulder, feeling his muscles through his shirt.


"Mm, you are such a good kisser."

I mentioned this to Dr. Costa in between kisses. I felt his hand start playing with the buckles on my shirt, undoing them. I pressed myself against him harder and he started breathing heavily. When Dr. Costa got my shirt off, his hand moved down to my butt and hips. He continued to kiss me, but gently pulled my hips away from him a little and started undoing my jeans. After he got them off, I unzipped his pants and squeezed his butt, pushing him towards me.


In one swift movement, Dr. Costa picked me up and set me down gently on his desk. He leaned in close and looked into my eyes. He was so sexy. I reached towards him and started playing with the buttons on his shirt, teasing him.

"Take it off."


I listened to his request and worked the buttons on his shirt, pulling it open. He moved closer to me and I slipped my hands under his shirt, touching his shoulders. He leaned in and kissed me again, allowing me to send his shirt to the floor. When it fell, he smiled at me as he rubbed my hip. Then he kissed me again while running his hand up my body and to my chest. He squeezed my chest a few times and I let out a moan of pleasure.

"Mm, Dr. Costa. Why are you still wearing pants?"


He leaned down and kissed my neck. He had moved his hips closer to me and I grabbed his belt, quickly undoing it and the single button that was holding them up. I heard a satisfying thud as his pants hit the floor. Dr. Costa climbed on top of me and gently put my legs on either side of him. He moved his body slowly against mine. He was turning me on so much. I was panting and running my fingers through his hair as he kissed my chest. I touched his belly button and he laughed.

"Mm.. that tickles."

He licked my neck and made his way down my torso, pausing at each of my nipples and then down to my belly button.


"Aren't you going a little slow?"

"Hmm? We are completely alone here. We have time to play."

Dr. Costa smiled at me again. I don't think I would ever get sick of his smile. He gently grabbed the waistband of my underwear with his teeth and pulled, using his hands to help remove them. His facial hair tickled me... there, and I moaned again. He positioned himself strategically between my legs and used his magic tongue to do amazing things to me. I grabbed his hair gently and he kissed me harder, making me want him more. He climbed on top of me again, positioning himself above me. I rubbed the growing bulge in his underwear. He waited for me to move my hand and then he pressed himself against me once more. I sat up a little and licked his chest, sucking on his nipples. He groaned and kissed my ears. Then he moved down my body again and kissed my legs.


"You have a very nice body, Miss Zenteri."

"Touche, Dr. Costa."

I wanted to kiss him so badly, but his mouth was nowhere near mine. I grabbed his hand and sucked on his fingers. His middle finger was the longest, so I teased him as I slowly took the length of it into my mouth. Dr. Costa stopped kissing my legs and I looked at him. His eyes were closed and I think he was enjoying my finger in his mouth way more than I was enjoying his lips on my legs. I stopped playing with his finger and wrapped my arms and legs around him, using him to hoist myself off the desk. Then I pushed him onto it.


"It's your turn."

He looked at me, a little surprised but still happy. I smiled coyly at him and licked his chest and abs, just like what he had done to me. He laid back on the desk and smiled. I took his underwear off and repeated what I had done to his fingers, mainly his middle finger. He moaned loudly and I think I felt him get even harder.


I climbed on top of Dr. Costa and teased him some more, sitting on his thighs. He still had his legs spread. I looked into his eyes and put my hand behind his neck, massaging him as he had done to me earlier. I kissed his chest and licked his collarbone. I made my way up to his neck and jawline all while he was pressed against my stomach. I passionately kissed his lips again, playing with his tongue. He was panting as he kissed me back. I raised my hips, moving off his legs and onto his excitement. I moved up and down and he leaned back on the desk again, smiling with every movement. I gently grabbed his hair again and kissed him more as I successfully pleasured him.



Several weeks had passed and we were one episode away from the finale of Sim Kitchen. This week was when the judges were going to announce the top two contestants based on last week's team activity. We were watching it faithfully because Iveron was still on the show. He was impressing the judges every week. His team didn't do well because communication broke down. The number of contestants kept getting smaller and every week we got a little more nervous.

"Contestants, we are going to be sending one of you home. The other two will be in the finale of Sim Kitchen. Beatrice, step forward. You were on the winning team, so you are safe. Iveron and Tyler, step forward. You were both on the losing team. Only one of you is advancing to the finale. That person is..."

Commercial break. AAH! Sometimes I wanted to scream at the television. I will give them credit for being suspenseful. Iveron looked incredibly nervous, as I'm sure anyone in his position would.


Guest Starring: Angel Costa by annasommer

10 comments:

  1. Argh!! Commercial break?! Come on you can't be serious *lol*

    But I can see now how Angel being some weird looking guy would have spoiled this chapter, hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you want to scream at the computer screen? :) I couldn't imagine ending this chapter any other way. *evil grin* LOL, yeah, combovers are just... unsexy. LMAO.

      Delete
  2. Wait woaaah how did you get the dude on the tV!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got him on the TV with my magic Photoshop abilities. ;o)

      Delete
  3. It cracked me up a tiny bit that they kept calling each other 'Dr. Costa' and Miss Zenteri. :-)

    I don't belive I've seen that pose used That way, hehe. I could be wrong. That was creative. :-)

    A cliffy? Seriously? And I was reading while my game loaded. It finished in the middle n I was like, 'I'll read to the end of the chapter...' then arg! Oh well, I gotta load clothes in CAS after all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. They found it sexy to be formal. Thanks! I love your poses. :) I like the cliffys... it mimicked the actual reality shows where they always cut to commercial when you want to find stuff out...

      Delete
  4. Well, THEY had a good time. Hehehe ;) Iveron is so cute, but he looks scared. Had to leave us with a cliffy, huh? Well, lucky for me, I can just go read the next post right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Best doctor's appointment in the world. Iveron is super nervous as I'm guessing contestants on reality shows often are at elimination time. o.O LOL the real tv shows always leave me with cliffys so I thought it was fitting. >:D Haha, you are lucky.

      Delete