11 March 2013

Chapter 51: Doctor

It turns out that Johann had an ear infection. The doctor gave me some medicine for him. He also told me I could put a warm cloth on his ear and elevate his mattress to relieve the pain he might be feeling. After I gave him all the medicine, I was to visit the doctor again so that he could make sure Johann's ear had healed properly. The doctor also said Johann should be feeling better after a few days, but to still give him all the medicine. I thanked the doctor and took Johann home, where I gave him the first round of medicine. Then I put him in his crib and let him rest.


Iveron had graduated and gone off to Silicon Shores. Sim Kitchen had accepted his offer to be one of the contestants on the show. They were impressed that a nineteen year old had applied and they were happy to let him test his skills. He had been away for a while now and our family had been watching the show every week.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Sim Kitchen is on!"

I smiled at Genevieve. Even though she was seventeen, she still called me Mommy. Most of the other kids had grown out of that by age fifteen. Tennan was back from his trip, so we all sat on the couch to watch Iveron do his thing.


There were seven other contestants on Sim Kitchen including Iveron. Tonight was when the judges were going to be sending one of them home. They had all the contestants cook their best dessert and then they judged the dishes on taste and presentation. When the judges were done trying the dishes, they called the names of two contestants. Iveron was one of them. Then of course, the show went to commercial.

"Oh my berry, Mommy! Why do you think they called his name?!"

"I don't know, they never do the same thing twice."

Sim Kitchen came back on and Tennan looked excited to hear the results. He was grinning happily. I wondered if he could read minds through televisions.


"Iveron and Alexa. One of you had the best dish, and one of you had the worst dish. Iveron, please step forward. You made the key lime pie. Alexa, please step forward. You made the cheesecake. The dish that wins this round is..."

I leaned forward, crossing my fingers that Iveron would be able to continue.


"The key lime pie. It was perfect. It tasted like heaven on a plate, smooth and creamy. I would eat that for dessert all the time if I could. Excellent job. You are safe."

Iveron had a huge grin on his face. He had made it through the third week, and he was going to be able to continue for another. I was so proud of him.

"YAY!!!"

Genevieve let out a shriek of excitement.


"Alexa, I am sorry, but you have not satisfied our taste buds with your dish. It was too mushy for me. It tasted too much like pudding, but it was supposed to be a dish with structure. It fell apart on the plate. This is not how you make cheesecake. You are done here. Please pack up and leave the Sim Kitchen house."


Johann's hair grew in and it was beautiful. It was bright red with blue streaks. He had been sleeping better and he was getting so big. I had distributed the last round of his medicine the other day. Johann had his doctor's appointment today and he and I were sitting in the waiting room.


The nurse called us in after a thirty minute wait. When I walked into the doctor's office, the room was empty, so I sat down in one of the chairs with Johann.


I was talking to Johann when the exam room door opened and a man I didn't know walked in. He was wearing a very nice suit and he was tall, dark, and handsome. The man smiled at me and I wanted to kiss him. His shirt wasn't buttoned all the way and my eyes definitely wandered. He didn't seem to care.


"Hello, Miss Zenteri. I'm Dr. Costa. I am helping Johann's regular doctor today since we are swamped."

"Do you know Johann's history?"

"Yes, I do, I've been caught up. Let's see how he's doing."

Dr. Costa put the clipboard he was holding on the underside of the exam table, and turned to look at Johann.


"Hello, Johann. I'm Dr. Costa. How are you?"

"Hewo Doctor. I'm happy."

"Well, aren't you adorable."

Mm-mm. I was thinking that exact same thing except I was thinking it about Dr. Costa while having a nice time checking out his ass. Dr. Costa took out his flashlight and looked into Johann's ear.


"Johann? Does your ear hurt?"

"No Doctor."

"And you can hear me talking to you just fine? I don't sound like I'm far away, do I?"

"I can hear you cwose."

Dr. Costa turned his sexy self towards me and smiled again.


"There's no blockage or discoloration, Miss Zenteri. I think he's all healed. Did you give him all of the medication?"

"Yes, I did."

"Very good. Johann is free to go."

"What about me?"

"What do you mean?"

I looked into Dr. Costa's eyes and smiled seductively at him. I put one hand on my hip while my other finger played with a strand of my hair.

"Am I free to go?"

"Oh..."


Dr. Costa's eyes opened wide and his cute smile spread across his face once again. I wanted to jump him on the exam table.

"Well, Miss Zenteri, I've still got a long day of patients, but I can call you when I'm done."

I leaned in close to his ear and made sure he could feel my breath as I spoke. Dr. Costa moved closer to me and I was enjoying the smell of his cologne a little too much.


"That would be perfect. I'll be waiting for you."

I squeezed Dr. Costa's hand. He squeezed back.



Guest Starring: Angel Costa by annasommer

NOTE: Angel's hair may be slightly different because when I opened him in CAS he had a balding combover, and no facial hair, which was not right. I picked out a hairstyle closest to his actual hair as I could. His clothes may also be slightly different because I didn't have it in my game.

8 comments:

  1. Shame the cc was not sticky... but you must admit that Sicily making out with a guy with a balding combover would have been something REALLY different! *rofl*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! LMAO! This is true. Ha-ha! I'm still laughing. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. LOL. "Paging Dr. Costa, you're needed in exam room 1 to 'examine' a patient" ;)

      Delete
  3. Sicily works her magic again!! She's insatiable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johann is adorable, and I love the lisp. Too cute. LOL at the shot of Sicily checking out Dr. Costa's ass! That's a classic. She has one eyebrow cocked, a hand on her hip, and it looks like she could be biting her lower lip. I can practically hear her saying, "Mm-mm-mm..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLL. Johann is still learning how to talk and he hasn't figured out "L's" yet haha. Sicily randomly does that all the time when there's a male around. XD

      Delete