09 March 2013

An Extra Silly Post

I live in Bridgeport. I'm an ugly Sim. Yup. It's the truth. I can accept it. I don't like it. But I accept it. My name's ugly too. It's Nubby Tubby. Ridiculous right? Yeah, I think so. If I ever get lucky enough for someone to marry me I'm totally taking his last name. I want to be a professional writer because let's face it, this face isn't going to do well in any profession where I need to constantly be around people.


I take the subway to the library because I don't have a car. I didn't check to see if my new apartment had a computer, but I doubt that it does. Once I get off the subway, I still have to take a taxi before I arrive at the library. At least the transportation's free. When I finally get there, I spot some computers over to the left. Perfect. Now I can get started writing.


I feel so fat right now. I barely fit in this small chair. Oh well, at least the computer works and the cubicle walls are just as loud as my shirt. I know being skinny isn't everything, but it would be nice not to feel like I might break any piece of furniture I sit on. I don't know why I don't have any hair, but it seriously just doesn't grow. This doesn't help the fact that I feel like my ears stick out for several miles.


I also want to take a class in writing, but I don't have a whole lot of money now. I've heard classes here are expensive. Maybe I should wait on that. There's no one else in the library and that's perfect for me because I'm totally a loner. You can guess why. Most Sims run away when they see me. I don't blame them, I'd probably run away from me too.

"AAAAH! AAAH!"

I hear screaming behind me and try to ignore it. It's usually directed towards me. It's ironic that I was just telling you about that when it happened. Even though I don't look at the person who screamed, I can see her in my peripheral vision as she walks past the cubicle I'm in. It's no wonder she screamed, she looks like this. Everything I want to look like. Normal. I know she's staring at me as she walks by.


I finish practicing my writing skill for now and decide I'm interested in learning some logic. I don't bother to check the library for chess tables because that mean girl is there, as well as too many other people. Too many, being three. BLECH. I hate stairs. I may have moved to the wrong city since I hate stairs. There are stairs everywhere in Bridgeport. Oh well. I wanted to have a change of pace, so maybe the stairs and I will develop a nice friendship later on in my life.


Parks have chess tables, right? It's worth a shot. After checking out two parks, I'm tired. One of the parks even had double sets of stairs leading to it. No chess tables. I decide to just go home and buy a chess table. I've gotten enough exercise for today. Plus, I still have to face the stairs leading to my apartment building.


I get off the subway, which thankfully is close to my apartment. I am also thankful for elevators. Very thankful. My knees are killing me. A lot. I can't wait to sit down again. Chess table here I come!


This is my small apartment. It's sort of an efficiency since everything is in one big room. The door on the right is the front door. I stare out the window for a while. Although it's small, it's got a killer view.



The door on the left is the bathroom.


I wondered where the hell I was going to put a chess table. I finally decided next to the dining room table was the best place. Time to learn some logic.


And now it is the author's bed time. Actually way past. I just wanted to test out this little story and see if playing with my horribly genetically challenged Sim was going to be any fun. I am keeping this post here, but I have created a blog especially for Nubby called AssUgly. For now, she's not bad. And the bit in the library where the blonde Sim screamed, she literally did. I heard the neurotic trait scream but didn't hit pause fast enough to get the blonde Sim in the pose. Enjoy the silliness. :)

14 comments:

  1. Genetically challenged? Hm is it just me or does that sneak peak here scream Uglacy *g*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Yes it does. One day I decided to create a really ugly Sim just because I'm so used to making attractive ones. I saved her to the bin because I didn't know if I would like playing with her. I decided to play her for a little bit yesterday by just fulfilling her wishes and it wasn't bad.

      Delete
  2. I died laughing, this was so funny HAHAHAHA. Like the first paragraphs were like, what!?!? " live in Bridgeport. I'm an ugly Sim. Yup. It's the truth. I can accept it. I don't like it. But I accept it. My name's ugly too. It's Nubby Tubby. Ridiculous right? Yeah, I think so. If I ever get lucky enough for someone to marry me I'm totally taking his last name." I can't breath. Really entertaining, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. All right. This is great feedback, simswhen. I might put Nubby on her own blog. :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
    2. Nubby is fantastic, she deserves her own blog in my eyes! You're welcome, keep up the good work. It's a good story :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Defiantly hilarious :) I agree with sims when, also. Nubby's story is off to a good start and would make a great blog

      Delete
    2. Hi again! :) I do like when you show up. Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
    3. You're welcome :) I try to comment, when I remember to. I'm defiantly going to check out your new (or shall I call it Nubby's?) blog

      Delete
    4. Well, technically it's my blog, Nubby just lives there. :) But I guess I could share with her. LOL.

      Delete
  4. If this wasn't the last post I was planning to read before I went to bed, I'd have been a little less confused. But, alas, I'm really tired and was trying to figure out how Nubby fit into the Zenteri challenge. LOL. Yeeeah ... time for me to go to bed, too. I've never read an Uglacy challenge. Actually, there are a LOT of other kinds of challenges I haven't read yet. For now, I've still got a lot of catching up to do on reading this blog first. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD This was just a post I put on here because I didn't know if I wanted to go and make an entire blog, if I didn't have any fun playing this way. LOL. Sadly, Nubby's story has been cancelled... I just couldn't do it anymore. I never wanted to go into the save... the blog is still there, but I deleted the save out of my game. :) I'm just meant to play with beautiful Sims LOL.

      Thanks for reading and leaving me all the comments! :)

      Delete
    2. LOL ... Poor Nubby. I'm with you, though. In my fantasy world, everyone is beautiful ... especially me ... duh. That's why I tend to play with beautiful sims whenever possible, too. It works out well for Jill because I try to hook her up with sims I find attractive (like you do with Sicily). I only used a townie once so far, and that's just because I really wanted fairy babies.

      I enjoy reading your blog and commenting on it. :D I tend to play & write during the day on weekends when my mind is fresh and leave my reading for at night. Sometimes, I have trouble commenting on the last post I read because I'm too tired to be coherent. LOL.

      Delete
    3. ROFL. My cognitive ability when it gets too late goes down significantly and I type silly things. XD Sometimes, if there's a townie, and I'm lazy, I'll just give them a makeover so they're more attractive. LOL, I am happy you are enjoying it. This is quite a weird story and it's only going to get wierder. :)

      Delete