02 March 2013

Chapter 45: Nectary

The sun shone through the windows of my hotel room. The last thing I remember was making out with Gustave, but he wasn't here. I suppose we were drunk last night so maybe it didn't mean anything. I really wanted it to mean something, though. I hoped he hadn't just dropped me off and forgot about me. I rubbed my eyes and happened to glance over at my nightstand. There was a note with my name on it.


Sicily,
Meet me at the Champ Les Sims Nectary. Make sure you bring a swim suit. The address is 1 Flower Road. Call me if you get lost.
Yours, Gustave

Oh, thank Berry Gustave hadn't forgotten about me. I only had twelve hours of my vacation left, and I wanted to see him again. I wasn't quite sure I wanted to leave France at all. I really wanted to stay here with Gustave and see if we, well, if there even was a we. Was I just getting my hopes up or did he really like me as he said last night? Why would I need a swim suit at a nectary? Did Gustave have other plans for me? I took a quick shower and had a bite to eat before going to meet him.


I admired the beautiful French countryside as I drove to the nectary. It was a shame my head wouldn't stop thinking about the fact that I had to leave today. I just wanted to enjoy the rest of my time here, the rest of my time with Gustave. I found him next to a wine rack, bent over, looking at some wine bottles. He didn't know I was behind him. I wanted to tap him on the shoulder, but I was too busy enjoying the view from where I was standing.


I finished taking in the local sights and tapped Gustave on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled. I shot him my best seductive look.

"Hey, baby. Bonjour."

"Bonjour, mon cheri."

Oh crap. My knees are weak again. Did he just say my darling? My French wasn't fluent, but I knew a few simple words, and I could swear cheri meant darling. Aww, he thought of me as his darling.


Gustave looked at me with his deep brown eyes and smiled.

"Sicilee, would you like to learn how to make wine? Perhaps you can bring some home with you to remind you of me and our time together."

A little pang of sadness ran through my head again when he said 'remind you of me' because he was speaking the truth, a truth I didn't want to admit. I shook off the minor annoyance I felt at his words because he really was trying to be nice. Besides I shouldn't spend the rest of my time here mad at His Hotness. That wouldn't get me anywhere.


"I would love to."

"Tres bien!"

Gustave seemed excited, giddy like a little schoolboy. He took my hand and led me into the back room with many machines and baskets. The rooms were divided off into smaller compartments.


Gustave entered the room and scratched his head. He looked confused. I wondered if he actually knew how to make wine or if this was something he did to impress girls.

"Hmm.. let me try to remember in what order this goes..."

"Gustave? You don't know how to do this?"


"Oui! I know how to do this. I am just a little, em, how do you say, forgetful?"

"Absent-minded?"

"Oui!"

I never should have doubted him. He was so adorable. He stood in front of the bucket and threw in some grapes.


"First put grapes in the bucket."

"Second, put on your swim suit, and squish the grapes."

"With what?"

"With your feet. You step on them and squish."

This was definitely a new experience for me and I don't know why, but I felt shy taking my dress off in front of him. He must have noticed my nervousness because he smiled and turned around to face the wall while I slipped off my clothes. He held my hand as I stepped into the bucket.

"Be careful. It is slippery."


I giggled as I stood in the bucket. The grapes felt good on my feet. They were a little cold and mushy feeling between my toes. As they lost their shape, they became sticky and stopped getting stuck in my toes. My self consciousness went away and I was having a wonderful time.


I must have gotten too distracted because the next thing I knew I had fallen on my ass. My cheeks were bright red again, probably just as red as they were when I first met Gustave. I had grapes everywhere, on my legs, in my swimsuit top and bottom, in my hair, my mouth, my eyes, and in between my fingers.


I looked over at Gustave and he was trying not to laugh. I forgave him quickly when he reached his hand out to help me up and out of the bucket. He gave me a towel to clean myself up and I got dressed.

"Sicilee, you did very good. I mean it. But I can finish this part. Did you have fun?"

"Yes, I did."

I really did, this was an experience I was never going to forget. I shied my eyes away as Gustave nonchalantly started taking his clothes off in front of me. I'll admit I peeked a little. The man had kissed me last night, so I don't think he would have objected to me looking at him, and he had basically just seen me in my underwear earlier. I don't know why I was acting like this. I never got this crazy around a man, unless, unless I was falling for him, or had already fallen for him. When he got in the bucket, I really checked out his ass. Earlier he was wearing pants, but now, the only thing he had on was a tiny pair of swimming trunks. When I say tiny, I mean tiny. The material must have been spandex because I could see every muscle in his ass move with every movement of his legs. His legs were sexy as well, very well defined in all the right places. He was well defined all over actually.


Gustave expertly squished all the grapes into a fine liquid without falling a single time and got out of the bucket. Sadly for me, he dried off and got dressed again.

"Now we push this button, pull this lever, and crank this wheel. Like this."

He walked over to the machine and started using it. I admired him as he worked the machine easily and effortlessly.




The machine started whistling and some steam came out of the top of the lid. I guessed that was why this room had no ceiling. Gustave distracted me from observing the machine when he stood right up against me and touched my face. I was very glad that he made no attempt to turn his pelvis even when I felt him against me. He looked into my eyes and I kept wishing he would kiss me. I must be falling for him because normally I don't mind making the first move.


Gustave brought his hands down from my face and put one on my lower back and the other one on my bare shoulder. He gently tickled my shoulder blade and then put his hand under the strap of my dress. I hugged his waist and pushed him against me harder so I could feel his package on me.


Finally the moment came. He pulled me towards him and passionately put his tongue in my mouth. I grabbed the collar of his shirt roughly and sucked on his tongue. His hand moved down to my butt and then I felt him lift my skirt up and grab my butt cheek. I moaned a little and he did the same. He pulled away from me a little bit, but that was only to get some air before he littered my neck and chest with kisses. I put my hands under his shirt and touched his nipples. Gustave smiled at me and unbuttoned his shirt. When he was done, I grabbed his neck and brought him close to me again, kissing and sucking on his earlobe. I tickled his neck and collarbone again as I had the other night and he laughed. I traced his collarbone with my finger and when I got to the edge of it, I pulled his shirt down on one side, revealing his shoulder.


Gustave moved his hand off my butt and found the zipper on my dress. He pulled it down and put his hand on my skin. My dress had started gapping in the front since it was now loose on me, and Gustave looked at my chest. He smiled at me naughtily and pulled my dress down. I pressed my boobs on his bare chest and raised my arms above my head. Gustave lifted me up as if I was light as a feather and placed me gently on the table that was in the room. Then he took my head in his hands again and kissed me more. I spread my legs and used them to pull him towards me. I felt that he was even more excited than before.

I licked the top of his ear and then whispered into it, "You have too many clothes on, sexy."

Gustave smiled at me. "Maybe you should change that."


He pulled my hand towards him and placed it on the front of his pants. I felt how hard he was as he continued touching me and kissing me. I rubbed him roughly and he moaned in my ear. I was getting very turned on. Gustave untied my swimsuit top and pulled it down, putting his face in my boobs. He kissed them gently and worked on untying my swimsuit bottom. I couldn't take it anymore, so I unzipped his jeans and put my hand inside. I was having a lot of fun playing with him. I let out a gasp when I felt him touch me between my legs.

"Sicilee. Finish what you were doing."

Gustave was breathing heavily as he said those last words. I was probably turning him on way too much without giving him any release. I did as he asked and pulled his pants open, revealing his swimming trunks. I put my hands on his butt under the spandex and pushed down. His trunks came down and I touched his package, which looked very happy. I used my legs to pull him closer to me, leaning back and sticking my chest out towards him. He put his arms around me as he entered me. I sat up and hugged him back. This was the best vacation ever.

8 comments:

  1. Making nectar is always fun. Squish, squish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I don't think I'd want to drink that wine with what went on in that room. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAhaha! Yeah.. probably not, they should go in another room and make a different bottle of wine. LMAO. As it is, right after I got all the shots I needed the vacation was over, so I didn't even get to collect the wine. It's like the game knew... it was like, yeah, you don't want this bottle. LOL.

      Delete
  3. LOL. Who needs a bottle of wine when you can have Gustave instead, right, Sicily? Best. Vacation. Ever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wine? What wine? She's too busy staring at Gustave. LOL. Yes, very, very awesome vacation.

      Delete