31 January 2013

Chapter 10: Attacked

I didn't even know he was following me until I was knocked down from behind, my groceries spilling down the alley.


"What the berry?"

"Shut up, bitch. I want to have some fun."

I got up and ran, grabbing my bag of onions. I turned around quickly and started throwing them at him, one right after the other. Some of the onions hit him and slowed him down, but some of them missed. None of them hit him hard enough to stop him.

"Ow! You're going to pay for that, little bitch!"


"Shit."

I started running again, knowing I wasn't going to risk my life trying to be a hero. Berry, was this alley ever going to end? I heard his footsteps gaining ground, so I pushed my body to run faster.


Brick wall. Crap. I looked around quickly and found a ladder which I hastily climbed. Too late. I felt a hand grab my foot, pulling me down. I tried desperately to hang onto the ladder, but my hands kept slipping.

"Damn it, you are feisty. Come on, baby, you need me."

I kicked at his hand, but it didn't help. He threw me down on the ground. I heard a crack, and then my left arm felt like it was on fire. Shit, he broke my arm. I pulled myself up with my right hand and started running again. He shoved me and I hit a dumpster, falling down face first.


He jumped on me, pinning me down. I struggled as much as I could. He hit the back of my head and tore my skirt. Then I felt him inside. My legs hurt from him pressing me into the concrete. I stopped struggling, knowing he would only beat me up more if I did. When he was done, he kicked me in the ribs and ran away laughing.

"You'll always remember me, baby."


I looked up and saw him blow a kiss at me. I put my head down on the cold ground and everything went black.
If I die young
Bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
~ If I Die Young by The Band Perry ~

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, bad typo... ok, I was saying: Crap, please don't tell me that psychos will go on the hunt for her because of the curse, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all right. Sicily won't be constantly hunted like this. :)

      Delete
  3. That's all she needs is that dipwad's kid. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! Scary chapter. Poor Sicily! He even looks like a creeper!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was actually the pizza guy in game, and of course, Sicily went and flirted with him. I did a close up, and he looked like a creeper, so I thought he'd be perfect for the role in this chapter.

      Delete
    2. Yikes! But LOL @ Sicily flirting with the pizza delivery guy. I'm so not surprised!

      Delete
    3. LMAO. Yeah, she flirts with anyone with a pulse. Well, unless they're bald, but then I just put them into CAS and give them sex appeal. ROFL.

      Delete
  5. LoL, the pizza guy. He was kind of creepy looking though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was definitely creepy, making him perfect for this chapter.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Sadly, crime is existent in the town Sicily lives in. All she wanted to do was buy groceries. *sigh* Thanks for reading and commenting! =)

      Delete