26 January 2013

Chapter 5: The Key

Alexandra stands on a hill wrapped in Vincent's arms. Eleanor recognizes her and goes over to interfere.


"ALEXANDRA ZENTERI! What the berry are you doing? Socializing with this scum? I can't believe you would taint our species with his disease!"

Eleanor shoves Vincent off to the side and looks at her hands, disgusted that she has touched him.

"Vincent is NOT a disease!"

"His kind DRINKS BLOOD! Don't you find that the least bit disturbing?"

"He's a good man, Grandmother!"

"Uh-uh, Alexandra! No vampire is good! Don't believe the lies he tells you. Don't you know he can hypnotize people to make them do his bidding? He has you under his control!"

"Grandmother! He is NOT lying to me! Don't you DARE imply that Vincent is with me for any reason other than love!"

"Ha. You think you love him, but he is just being nice to you so he can either turn you into a vampire or kill you!"

Alexandra glares at Eleanor, then quickly runs over to Vincent and grabs his hand. "Come on, my sweet, we are leaving."

"No, you're not going anywhere."

Eleanor grins evilly,  pulls out her sorceress wand and aims it menacingly at the couple.

I shot up like a rocket, not wanting to see where my dream was going. I had a sinking feeling that my subconscious was ready to show me how Vincent died. I was sweating bullets at the thoughts of what horrifying circumstances my ancestors had to put up with. Was love even worth it? Alexandra and Vincent definitely thought it was.


The apricot scrub felt good against my skin. The little beads massaging my face were soothing after the night I just had. Things seemed to be going a little better since Antonio had given me the 6,000 Simoleon check. He was such a generous man. Little Barium had his hair and skin color and my ice blue eyes. I had plans to deposit the check at my local bank, the Ravenview Credit Union. While I was waiting in line to deposit my check, I saw a stack of pamphlets on a side table that caught my eye. They had pictures of keys on them and they looked very familiar. I took the pamphlet with me when I left.


Safety Deposit Boxes

Have valuables you don't trust in your home? Get a secure safety deposit box here at the Ravenview Credit Union. We have many boxes available in our maximum security vault. Come down to the Credit Union to sign up for one today.

I looked closely at the picture of the key on the pamphlet and then at the key I had in my rock. They were identical. Who did this safety deposit box belong to and why would they give me their key? I swear, the things that happen to me. I wished I had been able to get a glimpse of the stranger who put the rock on my front lawn. Oh well, no use worrying about that now. The next best thing I could do was go to the credit union and see what was in the box.


"Hello, how can I help you?"

"I would like to open my safety deposit box."

"All right, ma'am. Please follow me."

The bank teller got up off his stool and gestured for me to follow him to the vault. He was wearing a smooth silky green button down shirt. He hadn't buttoned it up to his neck, so it gave me a chance to admire a little bit of his pectoral muscles. I looked over to his name tag while imagining myself grabbing his chest. Robert. What a sexy name. He had adorable hair, the kind that looks messy but you know the guy spent an hour getting it to look that way.


I took a moment to check out Robert's ass as I followed him into the vault. He had really good posture even though he had to sit at a teller window typing on a computer all day. I wondered what his muscles felt like.

"Ma'am?"

I was momentarily distracted from my fantasy as I realized Robert was asking me a question.

"Hm? Yes, sorry?"

"Which number box do you have? We need to put both of our keys into the locks to open the box."

I looked down at the key I had just taken out of my purse. 1875. What? Was it just a coincidence that my key was the same number as the year of Alexandra and Vincent's romance?

"Ma'am? Are you all right?"

I realized I must have looked silly staring at my key as if it was some sort of alien substance. I brought my key over and stood next to Robert. He was wearing cologne, and ooh, he smelled good. He put his key in the lock and when I put my key in I purposely brushed his arm roughly.

"Oh, ma'am, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump you."

"That's all right," I said, a little closer to his ear than I should have been.


I grabbed Robert's hand and spun him around.

"Whoa!"

"Shh, let Mommy play," I purred.


I could see from the look in Robert's eyes and the shy smile he was giving me that he was open to my invitation. I took this as my chance and pulled him close to me. His muscles felt better than I had imagined earlier. I felt him reciprocate my embrace. His hands were so strong as he rubbed my back and ran his fingers through my hair. I put my mouth close to his and kissed him passionately.


I rubbed Robert's back for a while then moved my hands down and put them in his back pockets. I could feel him getting excited as I pushed his body against mine.

"I want you."

"Where? The vault isn't exactly comfortable."

"Oh I'm sure a handsome man like you can get creative.."

Robert took his shirt off. Then he slipped my dress off. He placed both items on the solitary steel table that was in the middle of the room, making a cushion with our discarded clothes. I looked at his sexy body as he laid me down on the table.


I smiled as he climbed on top of me after dropping his pants. He felt warm and gentle, his kisses littering my soft skin. I put my hands on his butt, guiding the pace of his movements. Then I moved my hand to his arm and I could feel him flexing. I don't know if he was trying to impress me, but I liked that he did it.


11 comments:

  1. Well now, these places Sicily is meeting her baby daddies are.... interesting. :D Nice chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting! :D I wanted to have her meet people in more unconventional places. Otherwise I think it would get boring.

      Delete
  2. O.O she doesn't waste time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sicily really picks interesting spots to Woohoo! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe ... Sicily is creative! ;) Love that she goes for it whenever & wherever the mood strikes her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sicily's on a mission to get this done, LOL. She's the mistress of seduction. XD
      Thanks for the compliment. =)

      Delete