29 January 2013

Chapter 8: Raven 21


"Which one should I try on first?"

I stood close to Joe, forming my lips into the cutest pout I could muster. I knew I didn't have to do much to convince him, but a little seduction couldn't hurt.

"How about the dress?"

I liked where Joe was going with this. I took off my shirt, shoes, and skirt. "Ooh, a nice big mirror!" I said nonchalantly. Joe was behind me grinning like a schoolgirl. I'm fairly certain he knew what my comment was about. I was reaching for the dress when he spun me around and kissed me.


He was a really good kisser. I ran my tongue along his teeth, breathing heavily. I liked the way he gently had his hand on the back of my neck. I was having a lot of fun and we had just started. I wanted to play a little before actually doing the deed. I checked out his ass in the mirror, and reached down to grab it.


Joe grinned at me. "Firm grip, Sicily."

"Ha-ha. Do you like that, baby? Do you want more?"

"I'd like a peek at those," Joe whispered, pointing at my boobs.

"Ooh, you are naughty!" I really liked how fun and playful Joe was. He was definitely the flirtiest man I had seduced so far. He seemed to have the same level of flirtiness as me.


"Do you have any special requests?"

"How about a striptease? You can be a sexy stripper, can't you, baby?"


Joe must have really liked that idea because he took his shirt off and started dancing. I kept thinking he had the most adorable little smile.

"I need more customers like you, Sicily."


Joe continued to dance, swinging his hips back and forth, occasionally turning around and sticking his butt in my direction. I laughed and clapped my hands. Joe danced his way over to me, standing really close, kissing me once before lowering himself onto my lap, gyrating his hips. I looked into his pretty green eyes, thoroughly enjoying myself. I touched his chest, running my hands up and down his torso. His muscles felt really nice and I was getting really turned on. I grabbed his ass again, with both hands this time, pushing him against me. He grabbed my boobs and took off my bra. I undid his pants, touching his groin. Joe got close to me and said, "Oh yeah." I tossed his pants aside and pulled him onto the couch with me, kissing him passionately.


I grabbed his thigh, starting at his knee and then moving up slowly. Joe groaned and whispered in my ear, "You are so hot, baby," which only served to turn me on more. I ran my fingers through Joe's hair and kissed him, enjoying every minute of our time together. He laid me down on the couch and got on top of me. We moved our hips together for a while until I suggested we switch positions.

Joe got up and stood by the mirror, winking at me and gesturing for me to join him. I grinned seductively, glad he had understood my fleeting comment.

Joe smiled and said, "I remembered what you said earlier.."

"Good," I said, kissing him again.

I watched Joe's reflection as he pressed himself against me. He smiled naughtily as he saw my expression. I raised one leg and rested it on Joe's waist, rubbing his ass with my foot. Joe picked me up allowing me to wrap both my legs around him. This was a fitting room experience I was definitely never going to forget.



Guest Starring: Joe Carella by annasommer

10 comments:

  1. Definitely a dressing room experience to remember lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mm-hmm, yeah. Thanks for reading and commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Whoohoo! Your hottest sex scene yet. I hope there were no other shoppers around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks! Nah, no worries, Joe locked the fitting room door behind him, and had another employee watch the sales floor.

      Delete
  3. I don't know if Sicily got any new clothes out of the deal, but she certainly had a good time! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! She did end up buying her new clothes, plus getting laid. Successful shopping trip, that's for sure. =)

      Delete