07 May 2013

Maximus Zenteri-Hunt's Photo Shoot

I had to do this because I'm totally in love with Sicily's twenty-first, Maximus. He's HOT. Haha. He just aged up to teenager in the game and I'm seriously thinking of doing a few chapters from his point of view to see how it goes because I can't stop playing with him. Sicily will still be doing her usual whoring around, but Maximus will be the storyteller. Hopefully it turns out well... *crosses fingers and toes*

Father: Alexander Hunt from Chapter 62 (mrsoogieboogie donation)
Full Name: Maximus Zenteri-Hunt (named after Russell Crowe in Gladiator)
Traits: Brave, Disciplined, Adventurous, Flirty
Poses: Mypalsim, mrsoogieboogie, Zhippidy











6 comments:

  1. Oh, he is a cutie. I love his hair.
    And having him narrate a chapter or two would be awesome, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah his hair is awesome! :) Thanks for your input on the perspective.

      Delete
  2. Mm. Yes. This.
    This is good. Very good. lol

    Ow OW! Max, you stinkin' hottie, you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's my sexy hot teenage man whore. ROFL. :) His parents taught him well.

      Delete
  3. Uh-oh ... he's a flirty one, too. This should be interesting. ;)

    ReplyDelete