15 May 2013

Chapter 64: Seduction

School. I like learning new things, but the thing I like most is the girls. They're all obsessed with getting attention, so they curl their hair, smell beautiful, and wear provocative clothing. It's a great environment for a guy like me. I was excited to start high school because of it. I pretty much ignore Helena when we're at school together. She's older anyway, so I don't have to see her that often. I spot the redhead, Jessica, going into a classroom, whom I was heavily making out with last week in the girls locker room after gym class. Helena thinks everyone I lock lips with is my 'new girlfriend.' I think she's crazy. Jessica didn't help my case because after I was done with her in the locker room, she was hanging all over me as I left. Helena probably saw her on my arm and assumed we were an item. I'm not quite sure who to go after today since I don't see anyone interesting at the moment. It's my free period, and I've already finished my homework. I wander around and see a girl sitting at a picnic table.


She's kind of pretty in a nerdy way. I guess she wouldn't be a bad lay since she's skinny enough. I casually walk over, sit at the other picnic table in her line of vision and pull out a book. Surely the nerdy girl won't be able to resist the hot guy reading a book. She'll find me intriguing, thinking it's exciting that I can be intelligent as well as hot. I look down, making sure she can't see my eyes if she comes over. My eyes are my strongest asset as well as my smile. One look into these emerald babies, followed by a small smile and the girls are wrapped around my finger, not to mention wrapped around other things. I continue reading when I hear footsteps near me. Score.


"Hi. I'm Tina."

I ignore Tina for a little while, and she sits down next to me. She 'accidentally' yeah right, brushes against my arm. I look up, pretending I'm surprised someone's joined me.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. I was so fascinated by this book."

"What are you reading?"

"Romeo and Juliet. It's my favorite story. I've read it so many times, and I still like it."

I close the book as I say that last line, and look into Tina's eyes, smiling a little. I get up and act like I'm going to leave as I put the book back in my bag. She's so predictable because she grabs my arm, obviously wanting me to stay with her. A small smile spreads across my lips as I know she's just taken the bait.


"Wait. Stay here. I want to get to know you better."

I turn around, and just as I thought, she's blushing and smiling. I keep looking at her and she starts playing with a strand of her hair. I pull her to her feet and stand really close to her so she can smell my cologne.

"Let me get that out of your face for you, Tina."

I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear, smiling again. Her cheeks turn bright red as my hand touches her skin. I keep my hand behind her head, starting to tickle the back of her neck.

"You have beautiful eyes, Tina. Don't let that gorgeous hair get in the way."


Tina looks like she's lost the ability to talk. I gently pull her closer to me and smile again. She blushes more and leans in to kiss me. This is too easy. I feel Tina's tongue, which gives me the go ahead to use tongue too. The worst thing to do is be too forceful because it usually scares the girls away. I don't want to hurt anyone so I tend to let the girls take charge, reading the signs they give me to make them think they're in control. I feel Tina's hands under my shirt and I'm a little surprised. Nerdy girl's a little more aggressive than I thought. I like it. Honestly I thought she was going to be one of those hard to get bitches who want the relationship crap. I'm very pleased that she has proven herself to be very easy. I rub her back gently and she really amps up the kissing. She's pretty much clinging to me now, and the way she's touching me under my shirt feels really good.


I intensify the kiss and she starts breathing really heavily, losing her balance as well. I make sure I have a firm grip around her waist so she doesn't fall.

RIIIING!

The school bell rings, signaling that it's time to switch classes. I'm going to leave her wanting more. I can't easily do her out here in the schoolyard without getting caught. I pull away from Tina, and smile in my mind when I feel her trying to keep me there.

"Hey, sorry, baby. The bell rang. I have class now."

"Can I see you again?"

"Sure, Tina. I'll see you around."

I walk away, glancing over at Tina, and she definitely looks like she wants more.


I came home and heard some water spraying out of something. It turns out the downstairs bathroom had a broken shower. Mom usually fixed things that broke, but I didn't see her around, so I thought I'd try to fix it. One of the connections looked loose, letting water spray through the shower head in an unnatural place. I grabbed a wrench out of one of the toolboxes in the house and tried to tighten it, to see if that really was the cause of the leak.


Helena was still trying to get into college even though she had her birthday already. Mom said she could stay here while she waited for admission letters.

"Maximus, how is it that you're such an asshole when it comes to relationships, but you're so smart about everything else?"

It's Helena's voice, here to pick on me again, perhaps? I guess she just likes annoying her baby brother.

"I'm only an asshole in your eyes. I'm a perfectly nice guy in my eyes. Why are you even in the bathroom right now, Helena? Don't you feel that's weird?"

"God, Max, you're such a douche. Mom told me to find you because she wants you to come to my graduation."

"Don't get PMS, I'm going to your graduation. Besides I'm done with this repair. You should thank me. Now you can continue to wash your big ass hair with this shower."

I laugh as Helena rolls her eyes and I follow her to the car. The graduation ceremony is pretty boring for the most part, until they announce the superlatives. I start laughing under my breath because Helena got Most Likely to Never Leave the House.


A few days pass, and one dreadful day, Tina decides to sit next to me on the bus. I hope she isn't going to start stalking me just because I finally got a chance to do her in the locker room. I haven't talked to her since, and she hasn't pestered me until now. I try not to initiate conversation with her even though she's right there. She tries to do all the little flirty things she did the first time I kissed her by the picnic table, but now that I've had her, I'm just not interested any more. The fact that I haven't talked to her after our tryst should have been a clue that I didn't want to continue doing anything with her.


Ugh. Stupid school bus ride. Why the fuck is it taking so long to get home? I just want to leave. She's making me angry now because she has her hand on my thigh. Dumb whore. I'm glad she was easy, but her easiness is pissing me off now. I pull out my homework and start working on it so I have an excuse not to talk to her. So far I've been lucky and she hasn't tried to talk to me, but she keeps touching me. Stupid clingy women. Hmm... "Define chromosome." A piece of DNA that has proteins that carries genes and hereditary information necessary for cell life.

"You're so smart. You wrote all that down without even needing to look it up in the textbook."

Great now she's talking to me? What the hell? After I pull out my homework? Doing my homework was supposed to make her leave me alone. UGH! Tina's stupid voice resonates in my head, she just complimented me. Nice, but that doesn't change the fact that I am annoyed at her neediness. What I really want to say is nothing, but I mumble thanks and continue ignoring her. Out of the corner of my eye, I see my street coming up. Finally, this was the longest bus ride of my life. The bus comes to a stop and I abruptly get up, walking past Tina and exiting the stupid yellow prison.

12 comments:

  1. ZOMG! More POV from Max in the future I hope. I love his hair and lip ring. He's awesome! We want more max!!! Great Chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had so much fun writing this. I don't know what it is, but I LOVE writing from his point of view. Ugh, his facial piercings and hair make me want to do naughty things to him. I can't wait till he grows up to YA, I'm going to die from his sexiness. He's never moving out, never, never, never!!

      Delete
  2. Max is a bad boy. A very bad boy!
    I love the lip ring too. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I love his sexy ass. I need to get a better picture of his other piercings. Haha, his lip ring is so prominent. I used to date a guy with a lip ring. *drools all over my keyboard* Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. tut tut tut Max... "dumb whore"? You are ruining your "sexy but cool" reputation here boy.
    I can't wait to see if that nerdy girl will make your life complicated in the future *grinsdevlishly*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, Max is so naughty. He got really pissed at her on the bus, hence the dumb whore thought in his head.

      Delete
  4. I wonder when all this sleeping around is going to come back and bite him in the whoopsie-daisy? Surely someone down the line is going to be knocking on the door with a baby in her arms and it's going to have pink hair and a lip ring (k, well, maybe not yet as a baby lol) and claim it's his.

    I also wonder when some woman is going to play hard to get and that'll be the one he wants when she won't give him the time of day. :D

    Really enjoying the intelligent jerk's thoughts. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhaha! I love your thoughts. =D Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  5. LOL Max.. What a dick. I love that Sim, too, she's super cute. Max, you're going to get in trouble here soon, boy! It's so funny reading the huge turn around that goes through his mind..
    "She's kind of pretty in a nerdy way" to
    "Dumb whore.." Hahaha! I know that shouldn't be funny.. But I laughed. *shrugs*
    *chants* More Max! More Max! More Max! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO. Yeah Max was super pissed at her because she kept touching him on the bus, hence the thought dumb whore. Haha I laughed when I wrote that, so... great minds think alike? *shrugs* The huge turnaround emphasizes his lack of interest in pursuing relationships, and why Helena is always on his case, because he's SUCH a dick about it. Heehee I'm glad you like my dumb whore Sim. ROFL.

      Delete
  6. Max is a naughty boy, and I find him utterly adorable. Of course, if I was one of his teenage conquests, I'm sure I'd feel differently. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max is amazing. LOL. He's such a crazy guy right now. All the girls want him and he's taking advantage of it. :D

      Delete