09 May 2013

3,000 Views & a Very Special Photo Shoot - Austin and Alex

3,000 plus views now! Thanks guys! =) So much. Accept this photo shoot as a gift.

Hehe... I've been working on Ass Ugly way too much. Yes, it's only two chapters, but it's so much ugly gameplay, and I needed a break... so I'm going to lay down some hotness right now.

The male star of this story, Austin, even though story wise he's in a different world at the moment, and mrsoogieboogie's Alex, who was featured in Chapter 62, are the cure to my problems... So. Here it is. Get a bucket cause you'll probably be drooling all over yourself during this... unless you're a guy, in which case, this is probably less exciting for you. Sorry.

I changed Austin's hairstyle because I LOVE his eyes, and the hair he's had in the story just isn't showing them off enough. Also at the time I created Austin, I didn't have this hairstyle which I think looks awesome on any male Sim. I also changed Austin's eyes to some contacts, so they have more dimension.

Poses Used: mypalsim, mrsoogieboogie, AfterDusk Sims


I love how they're wearing the same ring. LMAO, great minds think alike, huh, mrsoogieboogie?






Now... let's turn up the heat for a bit. What's that? You didn't think it was possible? *evil grin* Oh, it's possible.



On a funny note, when I had Austin and Alex change into swimwear, they literally had the same swim trunks. I changed Austin's cause I didn't want them to be that similar. Oh. So. Many. Abs. *faints*

Showing some attitude, guys? Love it. Hey Alex, stop hiding your gorgeous eyes, you sexy man.



That is what I'm talking about.



They're both flirty. Are you surprised? You shouldn't be.


Oh... and Alex is evil... sexy evil.


Stop scaring your wingman, you dumb ass. Now go out and prowl the town for hot chicks, both of you. Your photo shoot is over. So much drooling.


6 comments:

  1. LOL! Great minds do think alike.. ;)
    Austin's hot. Yup. I'd like to think that they have a log of fun together, but also could get on each others nerves. I mean, what if they go after the same woman? Jeez hahaha! I wuv them. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. Thanks, Austin is hot. Hmm... Austin was in a three way with Sicily... so maybe they'd share? Oh wait, I'm thinking of Sicily here, never mind, no other woman would suggest a three way, so yeah they might have some minor disputes. They'll get over it, they're guys. =D Ugh. So much drooling.

      Delete
  2. Wooowooo! Too much hotness in one post! I love the poses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee glad you liked it! =D The poses are so cute! Haha.

      Delete
  3. I must say that Austin's new hairstyle gets two thumbs up from me (more if I had more thumbs)! He looks SO much better now that I can see his face! I LOL'd when you told Alex to, 'Stop scaring your wingman, you dumbass!' Sometimes too much hotness means less brain power (not always, thankfully). :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, omfg, Austin's new haircut is spectacular. I love that hair so much. When he comes back in the story, he's going to have that haircut. I've just decided. LOL. Austin is super hot, and I must have not found the right hair for him at the time... sad. Hahaha. Yeah I thought it was hilarious when I released them from the poses, and that's the first thing Alex did. Ugh, they're so hot. *dies*

      Delete