19 April 2013

Zenteri-Coleman Family Photos

I loved simswhen's Gavin Coleman so much I decided to do family pictures of him, Sicily, and Helena. Gavin is so adorable!




In between these photo shoots, I was doing a little game play, and the mile high chapter happened, so Sicily got pregnant and changed outfits. For whatever dumbass reason, ever since I got those invisible clothes for all the sex I write, she always uses those as her maternity clothes. The everyday and workout outfits were topless. I had to have her wear her formal to get her to cover up. Of course when she's knocked up I can't change her clothes because 'only maternity clothes fit right now.' I could have sworn I picked out a secondary maternity outfit for her so I could change her out of the ridiculous ones the game gives, but the game doesn't have an 'everyday 2' selection, as I remember before, which is how I got her to wear this... in earlier chapters.


Helena was also at school so I had to wait longer. I made fun of Sicily and her ridiculousness of always being knocked up. LMAO.



4 comments:

  1. Cute pics! Have you tried Twallan's Master Controller mod? You can access the Stylist option and change any sim's outfits, even pregnant ones. It basically brings you into CAS, and you can add add'l outfits as well. I always hate the outfits Jill switches into when she gets pregnant. You can also change any sim's outfit without them having to spin, which can be convenient if you don't want to cancel their current action (like going to prom, for instance). Here's the link in case you want it -- http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you. Meh, it's not really a big deal, I was more making fun of Sicily at the time because I was trying to get the photo shoot accomplished and she was being difficult.

      Delete