24 May 2013

Chapter 68: Graduation

"Maximus, are you ready yet? Jeez, it always takes ages for you to get ready. You're worse than most girls."

Even though no one is there to see me, I roll my eyes far back into my head as I hear Helena once again annoying the crap out of me. It's my graduation day, and she's come back to congratulate... or annoy me? I can't really tell the difference. I think she's back for the summer anyway. I hope she brought Soleil with her.

"Yeah, Helena, I'm almost done! Don't get PMS!!"

"ARGH, Max! Why are you still using that line? You know any girl you meet later on in your life is never going to stay with you if you keep saying that!?"


I laugh to myself. I only use that line on Helena because it annoys her so much. I finish putting on my aftershave and have barely come down the stairs, before Helena rails into me again with more fussing over my appearance.

"Jeez, Max, it took you that long to get ready and you still look like you just rolled out of bed? Really? Those are the shoes you're wearing?"


"What? I got rid of those sneakers I had with the holes in them. What the hell's wrong with these shoes? I like them."

"What's wrong with them is they make you look like a hobo."

"Oh yeah, well, your hair is still as huge as this house."

Helena rolls her eyes and I laugh. Luckily, Mom is also at the bottom of the stairs and she changes the subject.

"Maximus! You look so handsome! Oh, I'm so proud of my baby boy, all grown up!"


Mom pulls me into a hug, and I'm a little embarrassed she called me her baby boy, but I guess it's true. No matter how big I get, Mom's always going to think of me that way. I do secretly like it, anyway. I turn around when I hear Helena's hot friend Soleil call my name. Soleil's voice resides at a lower register than most girls I know, and I find it pretty sexy.

"Congratulations, Maximus!"


Soleil is different than most of the girls I have run into in the past. Helena brings Soleil home with her during break because Soleil doesn't like to go to her home, something about a bad family life. Soleil's the first girl I've ever enjoyed talking to even though I think she's smoking hot and I definitely wouldn't mind getting with her. She's just so easygoing and she always returns my flirtatious behavior, but she never gets clingy. Soleil hugs me tightly, and I can't help myself when I breathe in some of her perfume. She always smells tropical, I think it's citrus.

"By the way, don't listen to Helena, I think you look hot. She may be my best friend, but I don't always have to agree with her."


I give Soleil a quick peck on the cheek and turn to Dad who also gives me a hug. I'm happy that everyone important in my life is here to celebrate with me.


We all pile in the car and I drive. Soleil sits in the front with me, while Mom, Dad, and Helena get comfy in the back seat. I catch Soleil in my peripheral vision occasionally glancing over at me like she's checking me out. She's got on a short dress with several cutouts that don't leave much to the imagination.


I got Class Valedictorian and Most Likely to Save the World. Helena stopped being annoying for two seconds and actually hugged me.

"Good job, baby brother. Maybe there is some hope for you after all."

"Haha, Helena. But thanks."


When we get back to the house, Helena rolls her eyes as I flirt with Soleil.

"Hey, Soleil, you are smokin,' just like the sun."

"Haha, Max, you're so cheesy, but it's hilarious."

"I'm only cheesy with you because you like it."

"Yeah, you know I do."

Soleil returns my advances with her seductive smile, and a giggle. Helena pulls her away from me, ruining my fun.


"Soleil? Why on earth do you flirt with Max? You know he's not serious about anyone."

"I flirt because it's fun. Besides, who says I am serious about anyone either?"


I'm in the living room, laughing to myself, watching as Helena complains, and Soleil rolls her eyes and yawns. Helena always gets on Soleil's case, just like she gets on mine. I find it funny that Soleil always brushes off Helena's obnoxious comments with great ease, similar to how I behave.

"Ugh, you guys are ridiculous."

Soleil laughs and sits with me on the couch.


She looks at me and asks if I want to go in the hot tub. I think she's the coolest girl in the universe. We hear Helena yell Soleil's name in a disapproving tone as we head out the back door. Soleil giggles again and I smile at her. Helena's probably jealous that her best friend would rather hang out with her brother than her.



We get in the hot tub, and Soleil laughs as I lift my foot up the same time she does. I touch her foot with mine and she giggles.

"Maximus, that tickles!"

"How long are you staying, Soleil?"

"Well, university just got out, so I don't have to go back until September."

Last year when Soleil came home with Helena, she bunked with her, but now that I'm eighteen, I want to usurp that privilege from Helena. Soleil's not that much older than me. She's nineteen. I think I should casually throw the idea out to her. My eyes wander down to her chest, but I don't think she cares. I'm fairly certain she would have told me already if she did care. Besides, I've seen her looking at parts of me today that are not PG-13, if you know what I mean.

"Soleil, want to bunk with me this summer?"

"Hmm... you are more fun to look at than Helena. Sure. She's most likely going to give us crap about it, but yeah, I'd love to bunk with you, Maximus."


My life is so awesome right now. I suddenly feel like I'm too far away from Soleil, so I go over and sit next to her. Soleil's eyes get big as she looks at my arm.

"When did you get these tattoos, Max?"

"Um, I think it was last fall after you left for university."

"I like this one. It's colorful."

I pout a little and ask, "What? You don't like the one that has words? That has meaning?"

"I didn't say that, silly. What do your tattoos mean to you?"

Soleil puts her arm around me and plays with my ponytail.


"Easy. My favorite animal is a wolf, and the quote is from the movie Gladiator because I was named after the main character. The quote is 'The general who became a slave. The slave who became a gladiator. The gladiator who defied an emperor.' It reminds me that even though life has its ups and downs, there is always a way out of every situation."

"That's so deep, Maximus. I admire your intelligence. Your tattoos are super sexy. I love them."

"Thanks. Do you have any tattoos?"

"No, my mother was really strict, and I didn't get to do anything like that. I barely even got to dye my hair. I kind of thought I'd want a tattoo of a tiger growling on my upper arm because tigers are my favorite animal, but I'm too chicken to do it. I think I'd want it to be medium sized, but I feel like it'd be painful to get one that size."

"Well, it did hurt at first, but then it was just a dull sensation, when I got mine."

Soleil pulls me towards her and kisses me once on the lips.

"I think it's bed time, Maximus. I'm getting sleepy."


Oh, she smells so good. I want her right now in the hot tub. She'd certainly be better than Jade, who actually called me today to go on a date. Stupid girl. I check out Soleil's ass as she gets out of the hot tub, and then get out myself. We go to my room and I help her unpack because she never got a chance to at all today. I put her clothes in the top drawer of my dresser.


When I'm done, Soleil hugs me close to her and smiles. I touch her cheek. Her face is so soft. Soleil grabs my butt, and I'm a little surprised.

"I thought you were tired, Soleil."

"I am, but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun before we fall asleep."


Did I mention Soleil is awesome?



Guest Starring: Alexander Hunt by mrsoogieboogie

Credit: Mypalsim's Poses for Sims 3

32 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOD.
    He looks JUST like Alex . SUPER hot, wow. I loved how you kept him a secret 'til the end. ;) I can see why he gets so many ladies. Like father like son XD LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe.. =) I'm glad you liked that I kept him a secret. Ugh, he's so sexy it's ridiculous. Yes, they are one slutty family, LMAO.

      Delete
  2. *Giggles* I didn't even realize it again. Those Were my poses hehe. Just happily reading along.

    Ah holy nuts, Max grew up hot. No big surprise there. yeah, Helena is going to have a duck fit that her bff is sleeping with her brother.

    I think my favorite shot was of his shoes coming down the stairs. I love those shoes. Reminds me of the shoes I'd wear not only b/c they were comfy, but they got on my mother's last nerve. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *nods* About 80% of the poses I downloaded are yours. ;)

      LMAO duck fit. I love that, it's so hilarious. Yeeeah, Helena's still got a stick up her ass, so if she doesn't like her bestie flirting with Max she will most likely find the news of them boinking each other to be quite unpleasant. Hahaha! Helena will be even less pleased when she finds out her bestie was the one initiating such behavior.

      Those shoes are so awesome. When I found them, I was like, Max must own these immediately. LOL. =D Ooh, being a rebel, eh mypalsim? Niiice.

      Oh god, yeah, Max is smokin' like the sun. ROFL.

      Delete
  3. Max defiantly grew up well ;) And Helena's going to be PO with him and her friend...it would be kinda sweet if Maxis got a stable relationship, though. (Then again, he is his father's son)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max is definitely a super sexy, gorgeous, hot man. LOL. Helena's already constantly annoyed at her friend because she's the polar opposite of Helena. LMAO. Unfortunately Soleil is the carbon copy of Max, just with boobs. ROFL.
      Max has... slutty parents... so yeah... LOL. He does know about Austin and his mom though, so he will probably find a girl who he can stand eventually. Once they get clingy though, he's not going to put up with that shit. ROFL.

      Delete
  4. Holy hell Max grew up hot! I want more Max!!! He is awesome. Is he up for download. Lil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max is my sexy, sexy, *dies* Sim that I can't type complete sentences without dying at least once. LOL.
      He will be up for download, I just haven't put him there yet. I keep meaning to have him open up a dresser drawer to go into CAS but then I get distracted cause he'll smile at me and then I'll forget where I am, let alone what I was trying to do.
      I'm debating giving Max his own story because I love writing from his POV but I feel like it would be pointless in this particular story. I would probably take Max, Alex, Soleil, and Helena out, keep their relations the same, and give them their own story. I just don't know what the new story would be about. If you have any ideas, I'd be okay hearing them.

      Delete
    2. I think a max spinoff is a great idea. As for story ideas...hmm..i'd have to think on that, but i'm sure whatever you do it will be super awesome :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks. I have found the master list of challenges and found a few that sounded interesting. They're all kind of on the darker, life is hard approach that I usually write about... so it could work. I'm just feeling a little sad now because I'm like I don't wanna make Max sad. Wah! LMAO. It's just that I think exploring the darker sides of life is more interesting for me to write about.

      Delete
  5. I read like 35 of these chapters today, and ending with HOT Max was a bonus! *drool* Excited to read more! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Drools*
      Haha, that must have been a great way to end your reading. That's awesome. Thanks for reading and commenting! =D

      Delete
  6. @_______@ PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! continue Max in some other story! my eyes would not appreciate you taking their candy away! I want Max/Soleil babies!!!!! also I was wondering if Sicily is looking for a new Daddy... cuz I might just want to make one... and maybe one with Freckles... ?????? (>^.^<)
    ~Lovehug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! =D I really enjoyed your comment. If you want to make a new daddy for Sicily, I would be all right with that. The only criteria is that he be attractive. Freckles are fine. =D I agree, Max and Soleil are very nice eye candy. I'm glad you think so too. LOL.
      *lovehugs back* =D

      Delete
    2. I agree with that statement. When I was reading the last couple chapters I thought Soleil was very pretty. If her and Max had a child that child would be a fricken super model. lol

      Delete
    3. LMAO. *nods* Supermodel babies. Oh yeah. Haha. Aww, thanks for thinking Soleil is very pretty. =D

      Delete
    4. Hmmmm.... I wounder which place Sicily will soil with Mike Morrison I totaly rolled that name!! no offence if you change it!! I also have different default skin and eyes... and I went slider crazy!!!! their isn't allot of CC in fact I don't think I used any in Mike but lots of EA Cra..Er I mean half decent looking clothing... *Hopes EA dose not sue* also are you excited or pissed for Sims 4? I don't know how I feel about it I'll probably do what I did when Sims 3 came out... wait until pets comes out... All I know is I want Swimming Toddlers in Island Paradise!!! Ohh Oops sorry I went on a bit of a rant there... so ugh here is Mike
      http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7336552
      BTW you Can call me Carrie Caroline Loves or what ever you can think of... Okay back to my hole *Crawls back into hole under rock* Wait I forgot something! *Swipes Max under shirt* Okay I'm done her I'm just causally crawling back to my hole *Whistles Causally*
      PS are we going to be seeing Max again????

      Delete
    5. Hi Carrie. =D Thanks for Mike. When he is in the story, I'll probably keep the default skin and eyes I have. I also don't have University or Supernatural, so his clothes and hair might be different too, depending on where they came from.

      As for Sims 4, *shrugs* I was kind of just like, EA is a game company, it's nice to see they are still creating things. =D I also thought "hmm, maybe Sims 3 EPs will get cheaper when Sims 4 comes out." LOL. I only bought Sims 3 in January of this year, so I've only had it for 4 months, haha. I am excited for Island Paradise, but I don't know if I'll be able to get it right away. I do want it, though. I like beaches and oceans and palm trees.

      As for Max, you will see him again. I wuv him too much to just stop writing about him. I am thinking of having him start his own story, perhaps a legacy, so he can pass his hotness on to more children. I haven't nailed down anything concrete as far as what kind of legacy or whatever, so sorry if I'm being slow. LOL. I'll most likely start a new blog *ugh I have too many, LOL* but Max deserves his own story because he's so awesome.

      Delete
    6. YAY! MAX GETS HIS OWN STORY!!!! ahem... I'm still a new player too sorta... I got Sims 3 almost a year ago... so after show time came out.... I thought the same thing when i saw Sims 4 announcement, yay cheaper EP's and Sims store stuff! It's fine with Mike I downloaded some Sliders from MTS so that why I Gave you the Slider Crazy warning! okay thanks to you and some of the other Simmers out there I'm going to start a Randomcy so... I'm getting Sims loaded up now wish me luck! I'm going to start it out on the Sims 3 forms then maybe start my own blog...so yeah wish me luck
      Carrie

      Delete
    7. Thanks for the warnings about Mike. =D Good news though, I found a base game conversion for his hair! *woop woop* I have some ideas of the place he and Sicily will soil... *ponders* Ooh a randomcy, I've heard those are fun. I hope you enjoy writing it. Definitely wish you luck with it. =D Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  7. Yay! you know i wish i could crawl in to your mind for a day... anyway my first Chapter is up and i shall introduce you to Loren Sterling or Ren
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/681498.page#10856314
    okay of to check the fourm!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carrie. =D I just checked out your story. Haha, I have ideas for the first chapter for Max's new story too. It's in progress right now.

      Delete
  8. Hi Latenight I just got my own Blog! Whoop Whoop! and here is the link
    http://lovehugcarrie.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carrie. I followed your tumblr blog. Mine is lateknightsimmer.tumblr.com.

      Delete
    2. dido! i'm uploading chapter 2 now I need a love song for chapter 3 any ideas? thanks!
      Carrie

      Delete
    3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtOvBOTyX00 <-- That's the Youtube link to A Thousand Years, by Christina Perri, which is one of my favorite love songs. You're welcome. =D

      Delete
    4. Caught up! Now I have to catch up on Max..:^)

      Delete
    5. Hi! Wow, thanks for reading all of this. =) I hope you enjoy Max's story too.

      Delete
  9. I almost stopped reading for the night and went to bed. I would've missed Max in all his adult hotness! Heaven forbid! Mm-mm-mm ... he is smokin'! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL true, or you would have woken up to his hotness. XD He is smokin'... like the sun. ROFL.

      Delete