18 April 2013

Chapter 62: Mile High

Gustave and I did eventually make it to the Louvre, but the day was bittersweet. I had to go home again and I was going to miss his adorable face. We walked around the museum holding hands. I felt so lucky that he now knew everything I knew about my complicated life and he was still willing to be my friend. When the time came for me to leave, he drove Lucius and I to the airport and stayed with me until I had to go to my gate to wait for the plane. He promised to keep in touch with me like we had been doing, so I guess I had a really sexy pen pal.



Lucius and I got into the airport gate and found that it was quite deserted. It seemed that there weren't a lot of people who fly to Ravenview from France. We had one connection which was a stop in Silicon Shores. Ravenview wasn't a big enough town to have an international airport, so all flights had to stop in bigger cities like Silicon Shores or Braveport. I thought about Austin because Silicon Shores was his hometown. Lucius and I grabbed a bite to eat at one of the shops in the airport since we still had an hour and a half before our plane was going to be ready to board. The airport shops would probably have better food than the plane would anyway.


"So Lucius, did you enjoy your time in France?"

"Yeah, it was great. Did you go to the Louvre? I thought it was so cool."

"I did."

I was quite happy, despite my bittersweet feelings earlier. I knew I had done all that I could do, and I also knew that telling Gustave about Austin had been the right thing to do. There was no sense letting Gustave think that we could be more than just friends since I was doing all of this to hopefully bring Austin back to this world. After we went back to the gate, there were a few more people sitting there waiting. One of them caught my eye. His back was turned to me, but I was nevertheless drawn to him. He had pink and black hair, styled uniquely with some hair gel. I really wanted to see what the rest of him looked like. I didn't want to make him or I miss the flight though, so I just sat in my chair uncomfortably wishing I wasn't so horny. Perhaps I could find him again on the plane.


It seemed like an eternity until the intercom spoke the words I'd been waiting to hear.

"Flight 441 to Silicon Shores now boarding."

Lucius and I got up with our luggage and took our place in line.


We boarded the plane, put our luggage in the overhead compartment, and sat in our seats. I was still feeling antsy and unsatisfied, annoyed that I had such an overactive libido. Just seeing an attractive man would make my body go all crazy. People were still boarding the plane and I didn't know where the pink haired man's seat was. Since it was an international flight, the plane was very big, so he could be anywhere. I had finally resigned myself to the fact that I'd have to wait a little longer to find the pink haired man when I noticed someone standing in front of the row of seats. I couldn't see his face because it was hidden behind the overhead compartment, but I could swear that shirt was the one that man I had seen at the gate was wearing.


He smiled at me when he saw me looking at him. He put his hand out to mine to shake it.

"Hi, name's Alex. What's yours, pretty lady?"

Wow am I lucky, or what? It was days like this when I forgot I was cursed. Alex plopped down in the seat next to me and leaned his seat back.


"I don't think you're supposed to do that until after we take off."

"Meh, whatever. I'll put it back up when the flight attendants make their rounds. Plus, this is the very back of the plane, so no one's behind us to complain."

Alex certainly seemed very easygoing. I smiled to myself as I realized he would be very fun to play with because he didn't seem like the kind of guy who would whine about a relationship afterwards. My kind of guy. The last thing I needed was to run into someone who wanted more than just sex.

"My name's Sicily."

"Sicily. Beautiful name for a beautiful woman."


I think I blushed a thousand shades of red. I finally got a look at Alex up close, and he had the most beautiful green eyes I'd ever seen in my life. The blonde streak of hair that hung in front of his handsome face complemented his look perfectly.

"Sir? We are going to be taking off soon, would you mind putting your seat back in its upright position?"

Alex smiled at the flight attendant while moving his seat back to where it should have been. Then he winked at me.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to Flight 441 heading to Silicon Shores. The weather there is currently 71 degrees and sunny. Please fasten your seat belts and listen to the safety video while we taxi on the runway."


I spent the next few hours happily chatting with Alex. Dinner came and went, and Lucius was fast asleep in his seat. The cheesy on board movie was a romantic comedy. I rolled my eyes at one of the lines, and Alex piped in with something to help me make fun of the movie. Suddenly, the two lead characters were engaged in a passionate make out session. This was not helping my libido issues in the slightest. I felt like I was going to explode from the pent up desire in me. I suddenly grabbed Alex's hand and pulled him towards me.

"Do you want to have some fun?"

Alex looked surprised, but then he whispered, "Fuck, are you serious?"

I nodded at him and he smiled again. I got up and headed towards the restroom. After I passed through the archway to the other part of the plane, I waited for Alex. A few seconds later, I saw him emerge through the archway as well. Most of the other passengers were sleeping. We slipped into the restroom together unnoticed.


Alex followed me into the bathroom and locked the door behind us. Then he pressed me against the wall and his lips were suddenly against mine. He kissed me so hard I literally felt like I lost the ability to stand. His mouth was open, so I stuck my tongue in his mouth and he followed suit with his own tongue.

"Mm, Alex, I'm glad you sat next to me."

"I'm glad you're not all uptight. It's nice to meet a girl who likes to have fun, you know?"

"Yes. I always get flak for liking sex."

"Aww, baby there ain't nothing wrong with liking sex. We are going to have so much fun."


I grabbed part of his shirt in my hand, annoyed that he was still wearing clothes. I took his shirt off and was disappointed that he was wearing two of them, but Alex solved the problem by shedding his shirt for me.

"Oh, god, Alex."

He was one of the best kissers I'd ever met. Usually I was the one who made the guys weak in the knees, but I really liked that Alex was having this effect on me. I undid his pants and he stripped me of my clothing at lightning speed. I could tell he was an expert at this.

"Mm... baby, you are gorgeous."


I giggled at Alex's compliment, touching him. I came up for air, just long enough to ask him a question.

"How do you want to do this? This bathroom is tiny."

"Mm.. don't worry, baby. I have an idea."

Alex smiled at me and kissed me again. He hoisted me up and put my legs around him, entering me while supporting my butt with his hands. Mmm... did he feel good. He continued kissing me and wrestling with my tongue. His hot breath on my face was turning me on so much. He stopped momentarily to turn me around and put my hands on the sink. He stood behind me and put his face close to mine. He kissed my cheek and my neck, touching both of my nipples with his index finger and thumbs. He entered me again and I tried my hardest to be as quiet as I could because the combination of his hands on me plus him inside me felt so good.



Guest Starring: Alexander Hunt by mrsoogieboogie

Credit: Mypalsim's Poses for Sims 3, AfterDusk Sims

13 comments:

  1. *wipes steam off screen* lol
    Nice! You portrayed Alex so well, I'm glad you used him in your story, glad you like him so much! But, then again, who wouldn't? He's super sexy. He's one of my best sims, and also a really fun one to play around with. :D ..;) hahaha! Can't wait to see babbiieeessss!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you! I love writing steam, I hope I'm getting better at it than I was before in earlier chapters. Glad you found it steamy. ;) I think I'm going to do family pictures of him and Sicily and their child who has not been born yet. I kinda want to do that with Gavin and Sicily and Helena too, but I got to go find Gavin again. LOL. I released him into the Riverview neighborhood after Sicily had her way with him. She's such a jerk. LMAO. I totally want Sicily's kid with Alex to be a boy, hopefully he'll be super sexy offspring. She's going to be making apple pancakes for breakfast, lots of apples. :) I'm always thankful when my friends let me use their Sims. So thank you! AND thanks so much for reading this story and commenting!

      Delete
  2. - I wuv reading your stories ^.^
    - I enjoy writing steam, too, I just get flustered when writing it, LOL, it's hard for me to capture the moment because I'm so shy.. Hahaha You did it well, though.
    - Family pics would be awesome.. And yes, eat those apples! I wanna see what hotness can become of that man, haha!
    - You're very welcome, too! I'll be happy to make any other sims for you, as well. I guarantee they'll be hot as well. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you are so sweet. Believe me, I do get flustered when writing too and sometimes I'm like, eek! But in the end I always overcome and hit that publish button. I'm not really that shy, but sometimes a little shyness peeks up over the horizon. LOL. Oh and I forgot to say I'm glad you liked the way I portrayed Alex. I feel like you are so good at making Sims I drool over. Haha.

      Delete
    2. - Well, I'll be sure to get on making more Sims for DL, then. ;)
      - Lol I'm the same way, it's like, "Well, at least -I- thought that was hot, hopefully others will.. *hesitates.... publishes* lol!
      - Again.. Can't wait to see the baby. 0.0

      Delete
    3. Those little pics I've been posting on Tumblr are my attempts to get a little Alex on the way. LOL. Steam! Love it. Blergh I need to call Gavin over to Sicily's house so I can him and Helena family pics! Geez. LMAO. But Alex keeps distracting me with his sexiness.

      Delete
  3. woo!! hoo!!!
    lol

    Oh wow, can't even make it back home before she's Little Miss Seductress. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, woohoo. Haha Little Miss Hornball is more like it... LOL!

      Delete
  4. Mrroww!
    That Alex is a hottie.
    I bet he makes cute babies, too. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeeyyy....there's no more chapters!

      Delete
    2. OMG yes. I wish Alex was real so I could do him. LMAO! Thank you so much for catching up and commenting! It means a lot. :)

      Delete
  5. Alex ... mm-mm-mm ... very nice. Then again, mrsoogieboogie does make some handsome sims. Sicily joins the Mile High Club. She can cross that off her bucket list now. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, Alex. I want to do him. LOLL. Mrsoogieboogie is so great at making sims, it's unbelievable. XD Hahaha, bucket list... I don't know if Sicily has a bucket list... she's got a lot of stuff on her plate all the time.

      Delete