09 May 2014

Naming Poll

Hi! I've been working on this site all day today, giving it a face lift, and trying to get the story going again with a completely new Sim and story line. I'm still going to call this the Zenteri site though, even though I'm starting completely from scratch. Something I'm doing differently is dividing the kids up into groups of 10. I thought it would be fun to have each group have it's own name theme. I'm making a poll here to see what people think the first group of name themes should be. I could pick it myself, but I thought I'd let you readers play around a little and be interactive about it. I don't have a chapter written for this or anything yet, so for now I'll leave the poll up until at least May 16th.

Poll Closed

Winner: Mythological



What should the name theme for the first ten kids be?
pollcode.com free polls 

0 comments:

Post a Comment