23 October 2014

Wellington 7: Indira and Poseidon

Guest Starring: Mason Agduo by TheJanesLegacy


Three weeks after Frankie had left, I started feeling nausea again, like I had when I had gotten pregnant the first time. I smiled to myself as I thought about carrying a little piece of Frankie with me. I pondered whether he would be happy to hear that he might be a father, and then decided he was such a nice guy that he probably would, but I was still afraid to tell him. I had been emailing Frankie weekly since he had gone back home, determined not to lose touch with him again. I felt like this kind of news warranted a phone call, however, since it was big. I adjusted myself on the couch and dialed his number.

"Frankie?"

"Sierra! Hey, it's good to hear your voice. How are you?"


I chuckled a little, gathering my bearings, trying to still the butterflies in my stomach. I didn't know what I was so worried about, it's not like I hadn't done this once before, and I was not expecting anything from Frankie. Maybe I was worried about pissing off my only friend, other than my children, of course.

"I'm doing okay, I've been feeling a little sick lately. I think I might be pregnant."

"Oh! That's great, congratulations. I mean, Thomas is a jerk, but he's your husband, so this is a happy time for you guys."

"No, Frankie, it's yours."


I heard Frankie gasp and then take a breath.

"Really? Sierra, that's great news."

"You're not mad at me?"

"Oh my god, no, why?"

"I don't know, I just didn't want to tie you down or make you feel like you had to take care of me, or that I was trying to trap you or anything ridiculous like that."


"Ahh no, babe, I know you wouldn't do that. You ain't that kind of woman. How involved do you want me to be, Sierra? Do you want the kid to know I'm its' father?"

"I don't think there'd be any harm in letting the kid know. We can do video chats so you can see it grow up."

"That would be amazing. Ha! Who knew I'd ever be a father! All right, hey, I got to go babe, but keep me posted okay? Love you."

"Love you too, Frankie."

I hung up the phone and relaxed on the couch, feeling much better about the whole thing. I should have known Frankie wouldn't have a problem with it.


Time passed, and I brought twins Indira and Poseidon home. They grew fast, and I wanted to give them a chance to see Frankie, so today we were going to talk over Skype.

"Are you guys excited to see Daddy?"

"Daddy! Daddy!"

Both Indira, my girl, and Poseidon, my boy, were ecstatic and all smiles. I was glad I was able to let them connect with their father this way. I carried them both upstairs with me, as I still had the computer in the room on the fourth floor that used to be the triplets' room. After we got upstairs I put them down, and they walked over to the chair with me. I sat down and got the computer ready, then picked them up again and let them sit on my lap.


"Hey everyone!"

"Is that Daddy?"

"Why's Daddy in the screen?"

"Does it hurt in there, Daddy?"

The connection had barely been established before Indira and Poseidon were shooting him so many questions, he couldn't help but laugh hysterically.


"It can't hurt, Indira, Daddy's laughing, you don't laugh when you hurt."

"Poseidon's right, it doesn't hurt. I'm just in a different town."

"Where are you?"

"New Jersey."


Both children oohed and aahed in amazement, and I was happy they were both showing such enthusiasm towards their father, whom they had never physically met. I suppose it was because they didn't know any better, and I hoped that by doing this, they would still form healthy relationships with Frankie. After about ten minutes, the kids got restless, and they had their fill of talking to Frankie, so I let them go play while I talked to him.

After I finished talking to Frankie, I went to let Mason in because it was his first day of work and I was excited to spend time with him, show him around the garden, and hopefully get some better landscaping around my house instead of having all these dead plants everywhere. My house took up most of the lot, so all the landscaping was going to be focused in the front of the house. Mason suggested pushing the gate back a little further and adding some bushes. After that, I showed him the small garden plot that looked atrocious.


"Mrs. Sierra, this is truly terrible. There is not even a proper display style for your garden. Your house is so fancy, but this garden plot is so plain. I can make it look a lot better."

"Thank you, Mason. I am happy I hired you. I trust your judgment."

"Well, I will go to the hardware store and pick up some brick to make a beautiful garden plot for you."

With that, I sent Mason with some money for supplies, and he was off to the store to begin the renovations.


INDIRA Renee Woodard
Baby #4 (Female)
Indira is the Sanskrit goddess of beauty, fortune, and power.
Personality Traits:: Brave, Couch Potato
Favorites:: Soul Music, French Toast, Blue
Genetics:: Indira got Sierra's hair and eye color.
First Word:: Uhh... So Indira taught herself to talk with the playpen, which she did when I wasn't paying attention, probably Thomas' doing, since I caught him putting Poseidon in the playpen just now. I thought I'd just have Sierra pick her up and chat with her to see what she talked about, but there isn't an option for Sierra to chat with her... which baffles me because a toddler who knows how to talk always has the option, so she doesn't have a first word. So she has no "Teach to Talk" option, and no "Chat" option. I'm kind of disappointed because I thought it would be a cute thing to show all the babies first words... *sighs heavily*



POSEIDON Josiah Woodard
Baby #5 (Male)
Poseidon is the Greek god of the sea, earthquakes, storms, and horses
Personality Traits:: Insane, Grumpy
Favorites:: Classical Music, Frog Legs, Sea Foam
Genetics:: Poseidon has Frankie's brown hair, and a light brown eye color, which is Frankie's eye color, with the saturation of Sierra's eyes.
First Word:: Radioactive



An extra picture of the twins


14 comments:

  1. I only found your site like a week ago, caught up with ALL of your stories, I love your writing style - addicted to say the least :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O_O Oh wow, I am so flattered by your words. Thanks so much for the compliments, and I am so happy to hear you are enjoying my stories. :)

      Delete
  2. Lol, I totally forgot to comment yesterday XD
    The twins are absolutely adorable. I cannot wait to see them grow!
    *Question Attack (if you don't mind*
    How did you make it so that Frankie looked like he was on skype?
    Do you choose or randomize their traits?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As a side note, you can get phone poses here: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-poses/title/telephone-calls/id/1250477/
    Just go to Lorandia Sims for the phone!
    (I wasn't going to be annoying and say this, but last time I don't know if you read the notice on The Dawn Legacy, but if you didn't this is what happened: My aunt got out of a big surgery, and I need to "help" her recover. School has started so I'm swamped with homework. Officially, I won't be calling a legacy official until it hits Gen. 3. I also stated that if it didn't work out, I'd completely rewrite the Dawns, so I did. You're probably wondering why you're getting a 404 Page Error. Well, here's the new link:
    charmedandenchantedsims.weebly.com
    If you look at it, make sure to scroll down and check out the prologue!
    (Had to rewrite the comment since it looked funny, it might still look funny, but giving it a second try)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they did turn out really well, I always like to see what they look like when they grow up.

      Umm, well, I won't go into grave detail on here, but I used Photoshop to get Frankie on Skype.

      I randomize everyone's traits because there's no point for me to pick their traits since they won't be in the house for very long in this story, and the kids aren't the focus anyway.

      The poses I used in the chapter were phone poses, but I couldn't bring Sierra into CAS to make her hold the phone accessory since she was pregnant, so her arm was up technically holding nothing in her hand. I didn't want people to see that she didn't have a phone in her hand, so that's why I took pictures at the angle I did.

      Delete
    2. Ahh, okay. I always change my character's clothes through Nraas master controller XD
      Thanks for telling me ^^

      Delete
    3. *nods* Yeah, I know that mod does that, but I prefer not to use it. You're welcome. :)

      Delete
  3. Aww! The twins are adorable; I'm glad they get to chat with their dad, even if he's in New Jersey. :)
    And yay Mason; I'm excited to see him in the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah they are pretty cute. Isn't the internet a great thing? LOL, they can keep in touch with him and they don't even have to live with him. XD
      Wheeee, Mason! LOL, he'll be in a lot more chapters, thanks again for him. :)

      Delete
  4. Love this story <3 <3 Indira and Poseidon are sooooooo cute!!!!! I loved the skype part :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thank you so much for your kind words, for reading, and commenting. :D

      Delete
  5. Your sims make cute toddlers. :)

    I'm glad Frankie was okay with the twins. He just seems like such a nice guy! It's too bad he doesn't live closer but thank goodness for video chat!

    Can't wait to see what other children come along and who their daddies will be. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!
      LOL, yeah, Frankie is one of the good ones. XD The internet is a fabulous thing, isn't it?
      I am curious to see what Mason will contribute with Sierra. XD

      Delete