10 June 2014

Wellington 5: Frankie, the Jersey Boy

Those of you who have submitted a Sim for me, thank you, and don't worry, they will be showing up in future chapters. I just planned ahead and had this part in the works already, so that I didn't have to stop the story to wait for people to submit Sims. :)

~ Late Knight Simmer ~

Extra Picture of the Boys as Children


New Traits
Adonis: Heavy Sleeper
Perseus: Vegetarian
Hermes: Mean-Spirited


I was using the weight machine when I heard my phone start ringing, causing me to stop my workout mid-lift. The boys were at school, and doing well, although ironically, Adonis was the one getting along with his brothers, while Hermes seemed to take issue with Perseus. I picked up and looked at the caller ID before answering, seeing that it said FRANKIE WOODARD. My eyes grew wide and I smiled as I remembered my one summer with Frankie. We shared three lustful months together, before he had to go back to New Jersey, where he was from. His parents traveled a lot, and their work had taken them to Minnesota for a while. It was the best three months of my life. Frankie wasn't in my circle of people, he wasn't privileged, and he was refreshing.


I picked up the phone and when I heard Frankie's familiar Jersey accent bounce across the speaker, it brought a smile to my face and filled my heart with warm fuzzy feelings.

"Sierra, hey how are you? It's been a long time! I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, Frankie! I thought you forgot all about me."

"Nah, I could never forget that ass."

Frankie and I laughed. I enjoyed when he hit on me, even if it seemed a little crude to most people. I was so used to prim and proper from all the country club boys around whom I interacted with most of the time, that Frankie made me laugh because of how different he was. In another life, I might have wanted to settle down with Frankie, but that's not where my path went.


"What's up, baby?"

"Well, I'm in town, and I was wondering if my favorite girl wanted to keep me company."

I blushed a bright red and gave Frankie my address, so that he could come over for a little while. We had a lot to catch up on, and I wanted to make Thomas jealous by parading someone around the mansion, like he brought Madison here to try to get a rise out of me. I hung up the phone and hopped in the shower so I could look my sexiest for Frankie. As soon as I got dressed, I heard the loud rumble of a motorcycle near my house, that sounded like it was getting closer and closer. I pulled up the mini blind on one of the windows in the bathroom, and immediately recognized the dark, slicked back hair that belonged to none other than Frankie. I got a little turned on seeing him riding his motorcycle, and I hoped he wouldn't mind giving me a ride while we hung out together.


I went out the front door excitedly, and jumped into Frankie's arms, wrapping my arms around his neck. He reciprocated by lifting me up slightly so that my feet were off the ground.

"Sierra!"


Frankie's thick Jersey drawl was even sexier in person than it was over the phone. My mother always said I was ridiculous for finding that accent a turn on, but I loved it. It was raw, real, and down to earth, unlike the voices of most of the upper class people, who put on airs and changed their tones to fit what was proper. Frankie lovingly slapped my ass, and I ran my fingers through his hair, kissing him roughly.

"Come inside, we can hang out in the hot tub."

"Sounds good."


Frankie and I went into the pool room, and I lent him a pair of Thomas' swim trunks, while I changed into my swimsuit. Frankie didn't mind much that he had to borrow the trunks since he knew they were clean.

"I see you've been doing good for yourself, Sierra, baby."

"Yeah, I love this house. I have three kids now. Triplets."

"No kidding! That's great. Congratulations! You still look smoking hot, you know, I never would have known you had kids!"

"Thank you, Frankie. It's been a long time since I've heard a real compliment."


I scooted over closer to Frankie and he closed his eyes, resting his head on mine. I put my arm around him, resting my hand on his chest.

"Enough about me, babe. How are you, Frankie?"

"Pretty good. I missed you a lot after our summer. I'm sorry I never kept in touch, but honestly, I thought I didn't belong in your world and you would want nothing to do with me afterwards. I thought you were just being a rebellious teenager, hanging out with the bad boy to spite your parents and your obligation."

"Aww, that's so touching. I was being rebellious, but I guess I didn't dump my obligation. I'm so glad you called and that you're here again. When we were talking earlier, the thought had crossed my mind about whether you and I would have worked, like if I had tried to start a real relationship with you back then."

"I would have liked that, but I don't think there was any way I could have convinced my parents to let me stay here, just like your parents would have never let you come to Jersey with me."


As Frankie and I talked, he moved his face even closer to me and pretty soon, our noses were almost touching. I looked into Frankie's brown eyes and saw the same lust in them that he had for me that summer. I'm fairly certain he saw the same thing in my eyes because instantly we were locked at the lips again, hungrily making up for lost time. Frankie's hand wandered up my thigh and in between my legs, making me moan in pleasure. I touched him too, and I was definitely looking forward to spending as much time with him as I could.

After making out a little bit, we decided to get out of the hot tub, as it and our kissing session had sufficiently relaxed both of us.


"Sierra, I had a great time today. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn."

Frankie went over to his jeans, grabbed something out of one of the pockets, and handed it to me.

"This is an extra hotel key to my room. I'm in 208. Come pay me a visit. I'll be here for a week. I'd love to see you every day if that's something you can work into your schedule. We can catch up, or fool around, or both."

Frankie gave me a naughty grin and arched his eyebrows seductively, making me laugh.


"Oh, there will definitely be plenty of fooling around, Frankie."

I gave Frankie one last kiss and he was on his way. This was going to be one exciting week.

12 comments:

  1. So is this a new chapter or just a little extra or both?
    I can't wait until Thomas gets jealous sometime soon. Or will he? Eek so excited ^^
    But anyways...
    OMG I cannot wait until the Submit A Gardener interview comes in. I seriously can't wait for my sim, Kamden comes in >o< so excited! He is going to be featured as a husband for Generation 3 in my current legacy (different name, clothes and traits though) >o< Great update!
    (The Heir Vote for The Emeralds Legacy is up!)
    http://emeraldslegacy.weebly.com/updates/heir-vote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! This is both. Haha. I was planning ahead when I asked for submissions. Frankie will be father #2 and the gardener will be father #3. I just didn't want to stop writing because I was waiting for submissions, so I put another father in the middle. You know how sometimes people get to the end of their generation, and have to stop writing because they're waiting for results of an heir poll? I planned ahead to avoid that. I was going to try to put interviews in here soon. LOL, Thomas and Sierra will most likely bicker about Sierra's fooling around with Frankie.

      ^_^ I'm glad you're so excited for Kamden, haha, who wouldn't be, right? It's fun to see your Sim in someone else's story. XD Ahh, cool, I will go vote on your poll. :) Thanks for reading and commenting, and for letting me use Kamden! :)

      Delete
  2. that's what i wondering too. is this a new chapter? i can't wait to see my sim as well. i hope i recognize him since i know his hair style and clothes will be different

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! LOL, sorry to confuse you, yes, this is a new chapter. I was planning ahead for father #3 when I asked for submissions. Frankie is #2, and I have this idea to do the interviews kind of intermingled in with things while Frankie is here. I need to get Sierra's triplets grown up and moved out, but they're still children right now, I think they have like 4 days left on their age bar. I was just going to age them since they all have A's, but I haven't done it yet.

      Ahh, yeah, I'm happy you're excited to see Taylor. I am planning on taking pictures of the submissions and putting them on the Submit a Gardener page along with their descriptions, so you guys can see what your Sim will look like in my game, Taylor's pretty hot, he's got a nice suit on since when I got him out of the bin in CAS, he was wearing a suit, I thought all right, he's a suit kind of guy. LOL. Thanks for reading and commenting, and for letting me use Taylor. :)

      Delete
  3. How smart of you to plan ahead!

    Everytime Frankie said something I imagined it with the Jersey accent! lol! Love it! It's one of my favorite accents. . .actually, I'm just a sucker for any accent.

    So excited to see everyone's submissions! Bring on the hot gardeners (after a little fun with Frankie). ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! :) I thought that it would be better if I planned ahead, as opposed to stopping the story while I waited for submissions.

      Mmmm.... Everything I typed for Frankie, I pictured him saying out loud in his accent too, XD. That and the Boston accent, are woo! *fans self* LOL, I do enjoy most accents as well, there's just something about them. :)

      Haha, yes, I'm excited to showcase people's Sims in future chapters. :)

      Delete
  4. Oo, Frankie! I'm horrible at accents, but I couldn't help but try to read his dialogue in a Jersey accent, haha. Exciting week indeed, I'm curious to see if Thomas will find out and what his reaction is, I'm guessing Sierra and Frankie don't really care about her husband's opinion, though considering how big of a jerk he is.

    I'm excited to see everyone else's gardener candidate and find out who daddy #3 is! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! :) I was going to type out the pronunciation like a Jersey accent, but I thought against it because I thought it might just look like I was spelling a bunch of things wrong. ROFL.
      I can tell you that Thomas will definitely find out, but I won't tell you what his reaction is. LOL, and you are right that Sierra and Frankie don't care what Thomas thinks, Sierra actually is excited for Thomas to find out because he is such a jerk.

      Eee! I'm pretty excited too, to feature your guys' candidates in future chapters. :) Thanks again for submitting Mason! :)

      Delete
  5. So.... only a week? Well, at least they both know it's just for fun. Gotta love those one-week romances!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup Frankie's got a week of vacation, so he thought he'd visit Sierra. Since Sierra's technically taken, in the law's eyes, LOL, Frankie knows it's just for fun. They're great friends too, the kind who are able to just pick up where they left off even after many years of not talking. Booty call! LOL.

      Delete
  6. Frankie, huh? I know a Frankie, only he's British lol still...an accent is an accent! I'm guessing Frankie is okay with Sierra being married and that she's just using him?

    Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Frankie. Frankie is a townie, technically, but of course, I gave him a makeover before taking any pictures of him, so his name is the one EA gave him.
      Frankie and Sierra had a fling one summer, but they never called it a relationship because Sierra's parents would have never approved of him. Frankie knows that Sierra is with Thomas because of prior arrangements by her and Thomas' parents, and Sierra doesn't really care if Thomas knows she's sleeping with Frankie. Thomas runs around on Sierra too, they don't have much of a marriage at this point, it's just a paper marriage.
      Technically, Sierra's not really using Frankie, they just picked up where they left off, and are having another fling while he's in town. They're friends with benefits, and they're both okay with that.

      Delete