14 June 2014

Submit A Gardener - CASTING CALL OVER

I was going to use a Sim that I had made over for the next baby daddy, but I thought it might be fun for you guys to submit one to the story. If you have been keeping up with the chapters, you'll know that Sierra is looking for a gardener. So... that's the kind of guy I want. He can be a stereotypical gardener, or he could look nothing like a gardener, he just has to be handsome. XD If you have questions about what kind of Sim you can submit, just visit the Donate A Sim page before filling this out. Any Sim submitted that follows the guidelines on the Donate A Sim page will be featured in an interview chapter as Sierra figures out who she should hire. Thanks for participating, and have fun!

All right! :) Thanks so much to winterbaby20, parabee27, and TheJanesLegacy for submitting Sims for this round of donating. I am closing this now. If you missed it, don't worry, I will have future donation casting calls down the road. :) Winner will be revealed in future chapters... ♥



Submit a Gardener for Sierra to interview


User Name (name you would like credit to be given to):

Sim's Name:

Personality Traits:

Does your Sim include CC? Yes or no

Download Location (Link to where your Sim can be downloaded):

Notes (anything you want to share about your Sim, such as where certain CC links can be found):


Sims Submitted

Name: Taylor Humphrey by winterbaby20
Traits: Flirty, Great Kisser, Irresistible, Party Animal (last trait picked by me because it showed up blank, probably because I didn't have the expansion for it) Ambitious
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green



Name: Kamden Rei by parabee27
Traits: Athletic, Brave, Genius, Great Kisser, Green Thumb
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue



Name: Mason Agduo by TheJanesLegacy
Traits: Charismatic, Loves The Outdoors, Schmoozer, Kleptomaniac, Irresistible
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown


13 comments:

  1. lateknightsimmer for some strange reason the thing won't allow me to submit my gardener male at all. it keeps saying error 405. so just in case it won't go i'll put both links here.
    winter baby20
    taylor humphrey
    flirty, great kisser, irresistible, don't remember the last two traits.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/94o6gvows1nvvwx/Taylor_Humphrey.sim
    his hair you might have to change but all of the clothes came from the sims 3 resource.
    http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/browse/category/sims3-clothing-male/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey winterbaby, thanks for letting me know. I probably should have tested the form myself before I posted it, sorry about that.
      Thanks for the Sim, I'll download him shortly, probably tomorrow sometime. :)

      Delete
    2. So... random question. The link you gave me to his clothes was just a list to all of the male clothes on The Sims 3 Resource, which is fine, so I guess, is it okay if I just dress him in some of the clothes that I have? Or, you can give me specific links to like the actual shirt/pants/shoes you used. I guess I just wanted to know how big of a deal it was to you. :) You were right, I did have to change his hair. XD

      Delete
    3. you can dress him in whatever you want.

      Delete
    4. Perrrr-fect. LOL. Thanks winterbaby. :)

      Delete
  2. Umm how much more time do we have?
    I'll submit one if I have 1-2 days. If I have time tonight, I'll create a gardener.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi parabee. You do have 1-2 days. I'm not in a big rush, that's why I didn't put a time limit on this. I have a Sim Sierra's currently at Romantic Interest status with before the gardener comes in.

      Delete
    2. I submit a sim for Sierra ^^
      He is in the Reboot Donate-A-Sim page's comments
      His name is Kamden Rei ;)

      Delete
    3. Hey! Thank you. :) I am downloading him now. XD

      Delete
  3. Man, if I wasn't on vacation I would submit lol. And I won't be back to my computer til the 9th. If you ever do another Donate a Sim and I'm home, I'm definitely in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey swedishcookie! :) Aww, haha, I hope you're having fun on your vacation. It's okay, I probably will have more of these Donate a Sim things down the line. XD Thanks for considering it. :)

      Delete
  4. I saw that you were putting the limit at 1-2 more days 3 days ago, so I'm not sure if this entry will count, but I figured there was no harm in posting. I created a Sim and was so caught up with beginning summer classes that I forgot to upload him, haha. :)

    Username: TheJanesLegacy

    Sim's Name: Mason Agudo

    Personality Traits: Charismatic, Loves The Outdoors, Schmoozer, Kleptomaniac, Irresistible

    Does your Sim include CC? He should be CC free, but a CAP might have slipped in somewhere

    Download Location: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8259471

    Notes: If you want to change his clothes, hair, muscles, or whatever I don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I actually am still running this. I planned this way ahead of when I actually needed it. LOL. You're right, no harm in posting even if it was done. :) I'll download him later as my game is already open right now. XD He's cute! :)
      Thank you for your submission. XD

      Delete